• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Quick catch up...

echo159

S: 19st4.0lb G: 16st4.0lb
Hey everyone,

Hope your all well?

Just a quick note to say i am now down to 14 stone 10 pounds so i have lost 3 stone 1 pound since Jan 12th whoohooo :) Looks like i might actually get to my next goal of 14 stone by May 1st for my holiday :)

Went clothes shopping over the Easter wk end and was pleasently surprised to find i have gone from a size 24 to a size 18 in clothes and from a size 48 dd bra to a 40 dd hehe :)

It feels so good and i can't believe i have actually got this far and i have just started seeing a new guy so double calories being burnt if you know what i mean lol! :)

I am still having about 2 days of SS and then on the third day having an evening meal which is working for me. I am however starting to get a bit sick of the soups and am craving real food lol! Oh well better keep it up for a few more months as i want to get down to 11 stone now, not 10.

I hope your all doing really well and it would be nice to hear from you all.

xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Agnes

S: 128kg C: 128kg G: 95kg BMI: 41.3 Loss: 0kg(0%)
That's a great loss, congrats x

franbella21

minimims stalker
S: 18st4lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 2st7lb(13.67%)
wow what an inspiration! fantastic! i love hearing from people like yourself as it makes me keep going x