Quick check re Propoints plan. Am I doing wrong ?

Dizzy-Deb

Hi

Can someone please just clarify for me.

I understood the new plan to be that you had to use ALL your daily points each day. No saving or carrying over or not using them.

The extra 49 points to be used as and when, but again ALL to be used up in the course of the week.

Have I got that right ? thanks xx

Yeah but you dont have to use all your weekly allowance, but my leader said ppl who eat close to all their points do better.

there are differences in points of view here in this forum. I have been told by my leader that you HAVE to eat your DAILY allowance, but you can even eat none of your weekly, it's entirely up to you. other people have been told that they don't have to eat all of their daily points, just if they don't have them they lose them. That said, I tried to not have all of my points the first week and as a result, I've lost nothing. The second week I had all of my points and even half of my weekly allowance and weighted 4 days after my usual weigh-in because I was going on holiday. 1lb less.

As I said, it all depends on your experience. If you want to follow my advice, eat all of your daily points the weekly can be eaten or not.

In my experience (not that anyone's told me I HAVE to do it this way...) but the more of my points I eat, without going over, the more I seem to lose. I certainly wasn't always eating all my points in the previous plan and theres going to be days in this new one that are the same but I really do think you tend to do yourself more harm that good by not eating your points. Psychologically I can understand why it's 'nice' to have points left but I really (only in my short experience of course) feel it doesn't really do you any favours. :)

Back