Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

quick dinner but not supernoodles??!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hellbell, 28 September 2010 Social URL.

1. hellbell

hellbell Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ive got myself into a bit of a routine, i always have ff supernoodles with tinned tomatoes and chilli powder with mushrooms on it for dinner, but i need help in terms of red days? What can i have for dinner that is super quick, and that doesnt cost masses? (since being on sw, the cost of my weekly shop has doubled!!)

Thanks in advance, i do have a slow cooker but im too scared to leave it on whilst i go to work...!!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LuhLuhLoser

LuhLuhLoser 4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.

Start Weight:
    15st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Stir frys are quite nice! There are lots of recipes out there for them and they can be done on a budget and they don't take much preperation. You can get the veg pre-made and I think some stir-fry sauces are quite low synned if you don't want to make your own. :)

Emily

4. juju79

juju79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For a quick dinner rotisserie chicken is always a good one for me and they are free from Morrisons and some others I think.

One lasts me and DH two or three days. We make a roast, stirfry and salad with it.

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Monday night is shopping night so I'm late home from work, we tend to have mash, beans & eggs:D

You could make something in your slow cooker at the weekend then you'll see how it can be left alone all day:D Once you've tried it you'll never look back, they're brill.

6. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.38%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Chicken Fajitas are quick and filling. A tortilla wrap can be 4.5 syns for an Asda wholemeal one to 8.5 for a texco healhty options seeded one. Add veggies, spices, salad, cheese and bobs ya Mothers Brother.

Done in 5 mins.

7. kirstabubble

kirstabubble Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(9.44%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    For a red day, I normally get some fish (salmon usually), spray with Fry Light, salt, pepper, and a bit of lemon juice (doesn't have to be fresh!), wrap it in foil and bake in the oven for 20 mins.

Then have it with salad or veg - Birds Eye do the microwave single packs of veg which take 4 mins in the microwave.

Kirsty

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.