quick dinner but not supernoodles??!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hellbell, 28 September 2010 Social URL.

1. hellbell

hellbell Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ive got myself into a bit of a routine, i always have ff supernoodles with tinned tomatoes and chilli powder with mushrooms on it for dinner, but i need help in terms of red days? What can i have for dinner that is super quick, and that doesnt cost masses? (since being on sw, the cost of my weekly shop has doubled!!)

Thanks in advance, i do have a slow cooker but im too scared to leave it on whilst i go to work...!!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LuhLuhLoser

LuhLuhLoser 4. 8. 15. 16. 23. 42.

Start Weight:
    15st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Stir frys are quite nice! There are lots of recipes out there for them and they can be done on a budget and they don't take much preperation. You can get the veg pre-made and I think some stir-fry sauces are quite low synned if you don't want to make your own. :)

Emily

4. juju79

juju79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For a quick dinner rotisserie chicken is always a good one for me and they are free from Morrisons and some others I think.

One lasts me and DH two or three days. We make a roast, stirfry and salad with it.

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Monday night is shopping night so I'm late home from work, we tend to have mash, beans & eggs:D

You could make something in your slow cooker at the weekend then you'll see how it can be left alone all day:D Once you've tried it you'll never look back, they're brill.

6. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.38%)
    Diet:
    sw
    Chicken Fajitas are quick and filling. A tortilla wrap can be 4.5 syns for an Asda wholemeal one to 8.5 for a texco healhty options seeded one. Add veggies, spices, salad, cheese and bobs ya Mothers Brother.

Done in 5 mins.

7. kirstabubble

kirstabubble Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(9.44%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    For a red day, I normally get some fish (salmon usually), spray with Fry Light, salt, pepper, and a bit of lemon juice (doesn't have to be fresh!), wrap it in foil and bake in the oven for 20 mins.

Then have it with salad or veg - Birds Eye do the microwave single packs of veg which take 4 mins in the microwave.

Kirsty

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.