quick dinner but not supernoodles??!

hellbell

ive got myself into a bit of a routine, i always have ff supernoodles with tinned tomatoes and chilli powder with mushrooms on it for dinner, but i need help in terms of red days? What can i have for dinner that is super quick, and that doesnt cost masses? (since being on sw, the cost of my weekly shop has doubled!!)

Thanks in advance, i do have a slow cooker but im too scared to leave it on whilst i go to work...!!

xx

Stir frys are quite nice! There are lots of recipes out there for them and they can be done on a budget and they don't take much preperation. You can get the veg pre-made and I think some stir-fry sauces are quite low synned if you don't want to make your own. :)

Emily

For a quick dinner rotisserie chicken is always a good one for me and they are free from Morrisons and some others I think.

One lasts me and DH two or three days. We make a roast, stirfry and salad with it.

Monday night is shopping night so I'm late home from work, we tend to have mash, beans & eggs:D

You could make something in your slow cooker at the weekend then you'll see how it can be left alone all day:D Once you've tried it you'll never look back, they're brill.

Chicken Fajitas are quick and filling. A tortilla wrap can be 4.5 syns for an Asda wholemeal one to 8.5 for a texco healhty options seeded one. Add veggies, spices, salad, cheese and bobs ya Mothers Brother.

Done in 5 mins.

For a red day, I normally get some fish (salmon usually), spray with Fry Light, salt, pepper, and a bit of lemon juice (doesn't have to be fresh!), wrap it in foil and bake in the oven for 20 mins.

Then have it with salad or veg - Birds Eye do the microwave single packs of veg which take 4 mins in the microwave.

Kirsty

Back