1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by aimeesmumy2007, 29 August 2009 Social URL.

1. aimeesmumy2007

aimeesmumy2007 Full Member

Slimming World
    I need a choccy fix & my other halfs offered to go to the shop for me (if I go id buy the whole shop :p)

Ive got 11syns left for today and I want to know whats the most "worth it" chocolate bar that you can get? hehe
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loislaine

loislaine Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi, i hav to hav a choccy fix once twice week, i always hav a wispa... i lways hav them in my fridge !!! otherwise i hav a small toffee crisp they do the trick too !! enjoy your chocc y xx
  4. Butterfly1

Butterfly1 Full Member

SW Ferrerro Rocher. Crush some ryvita and mix with nutella spread. share them out into mini cake cases and they work out at 1 syn each- so you could have 11!! REally sorry cant remember the amounts or syn values off top of head- will get and find them out!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.