QUICK HELP PLSSSSS......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by aimeesmumy2007, 29 August 2009 Social URL.

1. aimeesmumy2007

aimeesmumy2007 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I need a choccy fix & my other halfs offered to go to the shop for me (if I go id buy the whole shop :p)

Ive got 11syns left for today and I want to know whats the most "worth it" chocolate bar that you can get? hehe

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loislaine

loislaine Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi, i hav to hav a choccy fix once twice week, i always hav a wispa... i lways hav them in my fridge !!! otherwise i hav a small toffee crisp they do the trick too !! enjoy your chocc y xx

4. Butterfly1

Butterfly1 Full Member

SW Ferrerro Rocher. Crush some ryvita and mix with nutella spread. share them out into mini cake cases and they work out at 1 syn each- so you could have 11!! REally sorry cant remember the amounts or syn values off top of head- will get and find them out!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.