quick hexA question

emma-louise

Silver Member
hi everyone :)

does anyone know what i can have for a HexA apart from milk or cheese?? :confused: i cant drink milk on its own (usually have it on cereal) and we've got no cheese in the house :(

im on an extra easy day but could potentially swap to a red day if that opens up more options?

There is a syn-free rice pudding recipe on here somewhere... saw it a while ago but I've never tried it out.

The HExA choice is for calcium so yeah its pretty much milk or cheese, or cheese and milk regardless of what day you are following.

if you need to use your milk up why not make a milky coffee or Options with milk, that's what I do sometimes

I just do the rice pudding by eye - you don't need loads of rice as it swells a lot, maybe a quarter of a packet? if it gets too dry and uses all the milk before it's cooked, i add water until it's soft!
lovely with splenda and fresh berries mixed in at the end (not before as the fruit is synned if it's allowed to cook!) xx

I just do the rice pudding by eye - you don't need loads of rice as it swells a lot, maybe a quarter of a packet? if it gets too dry and uses all the milk before it's cooked, i add water until it's soft!
lovely with splenda and fresh berries mixed in at the end (not before as the fruit is synned if it's allowed to cook!) xx

thank you for the rice pudding info :) im gonna give it a try! dont have any sweetener so just going to use a bit of sugar and a muller light and see how i go! xx

oh yeah i think people on here have mentioned making it and then adding mullerlights afterwards (i don't think mullerlights need to cook with the rice, they'd probably go a bit funny)... meant to be gorgeous! you might even get away with not using any sugar? cimmamon or nutmeg or allspice is lovely in it as well x

Back