Quick! I need a vote!

Me too re coffee and the shakes! I have a strong coffee, half a pack, a sweetener and lots of ice... yum yum yummy!

I am quite grateful that I find all the exante stuff nice. There are a few poor folk who seem to think most of it is vile. I like the stuff so much that I think I'd miss my shakes in my cups of coffee ;-)

So far love the Veg soup, love the Chicken soup, love the Mushroom soup, love the tom........

The tomato soup is VILE, made me want to vomit, really, and I LOVE tomato soup.

me too i love tomato soup but couldnt handle this lol and had to throw the mushroom too, but love the other 2.

Me too, can't eat normal tomato soup but I like this one - I do add curry powder to it though.

the tom soup is a bit 'milky' for my liking , but as long as i have it hot with no lumps in & ignor the colour i just about dont mind it =)

The colour of the tomato soup reminds me of thousand island dressing, which I can't stand the sight of, let alone the taste. Still, with eyes closed and a bit of chilli powder, the tomato soup tastes better than it looks. :)

I love the veg and thai chicken but not keen on the other two. Let us know if you like them.

love all the shakes and the soups, I'm really lucky I had a hot vanilla latte a little while ago it was lush! Im gonna try a Mocha as my last shake in a minute nommy nommy! x

i just make up a hot strong black coffee in the shaker to 300ml then whisk the vanilla shake into it with a fork

I stick boiling water, vanilla shake and some coffee powder in together and mix them that way :)

LOVE the choc shake hot... much tastier than cold

Back