quick lowdown of diet??

zzjanliz

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone could give me a quick lowdown of this diet. Im currently on a low cal diet but am considering changing onto this diet or the Atkins diet as im getting a little bored now. Im not sure what kind of diet this is so would appreciate a quick explanation before i research it properly and decide.

Thanks xx

Hi, you should find lots of info on the FAQ sticky on the thread box above this one on the Dukan homepage.

Been on Dukan for 3 weeks+ now and feel really positive about it. Good luck with your weight loss!:) Xx

low fat /low carb....follow the 4 stages through or it doent work in the long term
attack short sharp shock to the sytem ...protien and dairy
cruise protien dairy alternated with veg (set list included )
conso same as above with extras when you reach goal
stab back to the real world with rules

if you are thinking of starting get the book and read the book

Thanks guys theats really helpful. This diet sounds alot more enjoyable than the atkins diet and alot healthier too so think i may give it a shot ! Im also making my list today and hittng the supermarket...wish me luck! xx

Thanks guys theats really helpful. This diet sounds alot more enjoyable than the atkins diet and alot healthier too so think i may give it a shot ! Im also making my list today and hittng the supermarket...wish me luck! xx

You'll probably find a lot easier with the book to hand, as it really helps to understand the mechanics of the diet, and the differences between the 4 stages. As you will be in stage 4 for the rest of your life, it's a small investment!

Back