Quick Q about shake amounts.

and

Silver Member
I was making LT crisps with a packet of soup and I got sidetracked and burned half the mix.

I ate the other half.

Should I have an extra shake or not?

If I don't I'll only have eaten 2.5 packets today.
If I do I'll have 3.5.

I wonder if 3.5 is better than 2.5. Surely it won't affect ketosis? But if I have half a packet less than usual I'll miss out on vitamins.

What do you all think - is it just my greed talking here?

Hmmm, I would have another, as it is going to be minimal extra calories.

What on earth are LT crisps? How are you supposed to make them, sounds interesting.

I got my son to make me another - I assumed he'd probably spill a bit so it'd kinda compensate. hehe..

LT crisps... erm, well you're not meant to cook the sachets but sometimes they get so bloomin' boring!

Mix up a soup with fizzy water - till you get a thickish consistency (like cake batter). You'll have to play about a bit at first till you know what works best.
Put teaspoon dollops onto greaseproof paper and microwave for about 1.5 mins (it will depend on your microwave)...
When they get golden brown streaks they're done. Let them cool, peel them off and eat.
You will get about 1/3 of the mix on each plateful sized bit of greaseproof paper.

They're not really, 'real' crisps obvs. They don't taste amazing or like anything you'd pay for if you weren't on this diet... But I love the change every 1-2 weeks. :)

Back