Quick q re milk

Itsworthit

How bad is it If I were to have a splash of semi skimmed milk in my tea? Only had 2 shakes today. Would it knock me out of ketosis? Thx x

Depends what plan you're on really. I'm doing All About W8 and we're allowed half a pint of skimmed milk per day for our tea/coffee and it hasn't put me out of ketosis. I've lost 20lbs and 5 waist inches in 4 weeks, and that's a good enough result for me. Who knows if I would have lost more, but being able to have teas and coffees throughout the day makes things more manageable.

Val x

Im on Slim & Save val and have had a cup of tea every evening with skimmed milk and lost nearly 50lb now and stayed in Ketosis so i see no problem

WOW - well done you. 50lbs off in 12 weeks, that's fantastic. You must feel like a new person :)

Val x

I do Val, I feel fantastic though its not been all sailing theres been tears and tantrums along the way :) Family life has to go on and being on VLCD is hard when everyone around you wants Pizza Hut and Frankie & Bennies etc!!

Im determined this time though so i do feel i can do it!!

xxx

That is a fantastic loss well done I am on 2nd week but my first weeks loss was the same as your first week so I am praying I can do as well as you.

Back