Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Quick q re milk

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Itsworthit, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Itsworthit

Itsworthit Full Member

How bad is it If I were to have a splash of semi skimmed milk in my tea? Only had 2 shakes today. Would it knock me out of ketosis? Thx x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slim & Save 4 Per Day VLCD
    splash would be ok, but get skimmed if you want to do this regular sugars prob the same but less calories/fat xx

4. Itsworthit

Itsworthit Full Member

Thank you! Just really want a drink after nrly 2wks that is t black tea/coffee or water!! X

5. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    don't go there...

6. Val123

Val123 Silver Member

Diet:
    AAW8
    Depends what plan you're on really. I'm doing All About W8 and we're allowed half a pint of skimmed milk per day for our tea/coffee and it hasn't put me out of ketosis. I've lost 20lbs and 5 waist inches in 4 weeks, and that's a good enough result for me. Who knows if I would have lost more, but being able to have teas and coffees throughout the day makes things more manageable.

Val x

7. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    Im on Slim & Save val and have had a cup of tea every evening with skimmed milk and lost nearly 50lb now and stayed in Ketosis so i see no problem

8. Val123

Val123 Silver Member

Diet:
    AAW8
    WOW - well done you. 50lbs off in 12 weeks, that's fantastic. You must feel like a new person :)

Val x

9. Itsworthit

Itsworthit Full Member

Thanks all. Have had one cup of an evening with milk and cheered me up!!

10. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    I do Val, I feel fantastic though its not been all sailing theres been tears and tantrums along the way :) Family life has to go on and being on VLCD is hard when everyone around you wants Pizza Hut and Frankie & Bennies etc!!

Im determined this time though so i do feel i can do it!!

xxx

11. amandadur

amandadur Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(13.8%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd
    That is a fantastic loss well done I am on 2nd week but my first weeks loss was the same as your first week so I am praying I can do as well as you.

12. babypat

babypat Gold Member

well done

13. girlsbig98

girlsbig98 Silver Member

Diet:
    thanks hun and its looking good for mondays WI :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.