Quick ques

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by essexmum, 16 February 2008 Social URL.

1. essexmum

essexmum Full Member

I'm on day 5 of SS and hve so far managed ok but have a real craving for food. I have some bars left over from the last time I did Cd providing the yare in date (in fridge and haven;t checked yet) would it hurt if I had a bar tonight - it would mean I'd would have had 4 packs instead of 3 and I can;t remember if it's weeks 2 or 3 that we can introduce the bars.

Aynway would if hurt the scales much if I had the bar or should I just ignore the voice and make myself another cup of black tea?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

some would say NO WAY !!!

I think - if it keeps you on the plan (and not stuffin biccies or crisps or whateva !!) then have a bar......it's by far the best option and (hopefully) will help you stay on track......:)

Official guidance say that you shouldn't have bars til week 3....cos bars are nearly twice as high in carbs (except peanut / cranberry bars which are roughly the same...just higher in cals).....I have customers who choose to have bars from day 1 - even though I explain it all to them - and the weight still comes off.....

...I'll probably get shot now by all the other CDCs on here......:rolleyes:

Debz xx
  4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

I had my bars from Day 4 and never had a problem - as Debz says better to have a bar or an extra pack than spoil all your hard work xxx
  5. essexmum

essexmum Full Member

Thanks forth advice. At the moment the craving has gone down as I had a cup of black tea about an hour ago (although I can't stop thinking about them) sp I think I may make myself another cup of black tea to see if I can get though today without adding.

That said we (as in hubby and 2 children) went into Winsor shopping and I sat with my banana tetra and hot water (I actually pluck up the corage to ask the waitress for a large mug half filled with hot water so I could have my tetra hot) while the kids had belgium waffles and hubs had a burger and chips - I was sooooo tempted to eat the chips and my daugher left-over waffle but I restrained myself by ordering a black tea!
  6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

I went into Slough and then Uxbridge this morning & my friend had McD's - I sat there with my black T, I told myself it was actually my choice not to have the McD's - it'll still be there in a couple of months xxxx
  7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WELL DONE :) that is FAB :D:D

keep up the great work - you are doin brilliantly !!!

.....lookin forward to hearin bout your results !

Debz xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.