Quick question about the bars?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lancslass, 24 January 2007 Social URL.

1. lancslass

lancslass Full Member

Hiya

When my CDC came on Thursday she gave me an extra bar to try but said to leave it for nearer the end of the week.I am now on Day 6 and wondered if I could have it for dinner tonight or would i be better to leave it till later on next week?

Thanks sonya

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hiya, I'm sure someone will give you the right answer but I started yesterday and have bought 7 bars for my 1st week. I panicked at the thought of not having anything solid to eat and my CDC said it would be ok to have them. I'd have thought by day six you'll be ok.?? I might be telling you wrong!!

4. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Ideally you shouldn't have any bars at all until your 3rd week. They have a higher carbohydrate and calorie content in them which may hinder some people from getting into/staying in ketosis if you start on them too soon.

Hope this helps :)

5. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    Hi I don't give clients bars in their first week and not always the second week either & only then if they're in ketosis. You have to be careful with them as they can delay you getting into ketosis, which just prolongs the agony or as Summerskye has said, knock you back out again.

Sorry that's probably not what you want to hear, but if you can hang on, it's worth it.

6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I really like the thought of having something to chew on, but I am only on week 2 so gonna wait for a while to have them!

7. lancslass

lancslass Full Member

Thanks everyone its not actually bothering me tbh not chewing so i put it back in the box and made a cheese and brocolli soup,made it was more water than normal so it wasn't so bleughhhhhhhhhh lol

sonya

8. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    LOL - Well done :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.