Quick question about the bars?

lancslass

Hiya

When my CDC came on Thursday she gave me an extra bar to try but said to leave it for nearer the end of the week.I am now on Day 6 and wondered if I could have it for dinner tonight or would i be better to leave it till later on next week?

Thanks sonya

Hiya, I'm sure someone will give you the right answer but I started yesterday and have bought 7 bars for my 1st week. I panicked at the thought of not having anything solid to eat and my CDC said it would be ok to have them. I'd have thought by day six you'll be ok.?? I might be telling you wrong!!

Ideally you shouldn't have any bars at all until your 3rd week. They have a higher carbohydrate and calorie content in them which may hinder some people from getting into/staying in ketosis if you start on them too soon.

Hope this helps :)

Hi I don't give clients bars in their first week and not always the second week either & only then if they're in ketosis. You have to be careful with them as they can delay you getting into ketosis, which just prolongs the agony or as Summerskye has said, knock you back out again.

Sorry that's probably not what you want to hear, but if you can hang on, it's worth it.

I really like the thought of having something to chew on, but I am only on week 2 so gonna wait for a while to have them!

Thanks everyone its not actually bothering me tbh not chewing so i put it back in the box and made a cheese and brocolli soup,made it was more water than normal so it wasn't so bleughhhhhhhhhh lol

sonya

Thanks everyone its not actually bothering me tbh not chewing so i put it back in the box and made a cheese and brocolli soup,made it was more water than normal so it wasn't so bleughhhhhhhhhh lol

sonya

LOL - Well done :)

Back