Quick question about the shakes ...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by GryffinPHWOAR, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. GryffinPHWOAR

GryffinPHWOAR Full Member

I'm feeling really unwell today, I really don't fancy having my third and final shake for today... Will skipping one do me or my weight loss any damage?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ww_horror

ww_horror Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You are ment to have three packs a day to get the 100% RDA of nutrient your body needs ....but i think if you really cant get our final pack in (you should try) i doubt it will have too much adverse effects if you only do it this once
  4. dolphin10

dolphin10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lipotrim & Slimming World
    Lipotrim is TFR and contain very low calories you should endavour to adhere to the recommended shakes, one off will not do much harm but if you make a habit of it then it could have an adverse affect. Just my 2 cents:D
  5. GryffinPHWOAR

GryffinPHWOAR Full Member

Thanks, I was just feeling poorly yesterday but wanted to make sure it wouldn't effect my weight loss or kick me out of ketosis (assuming I've gone into it already, still feeling a bit hungry from time to time!) I would hate to've been 100% all week - except for one sachet - and not lose as much weight because of it. :/
    Last edited: 18 May 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.