Quick question about the two Spaghetti packs....

slimming_em

Just having the silver pack Spaghetti with 50g mushrooms (yum!) - its got a slight kick to it so am wondering if the other Spaghetti (labelled Spicy Spaghetti) is any spicier or if this is just to differentiate between the two?

cheers in advance x

Ive just had the same for my lunch minus the mushrooms! I find that the silver pack definately has more of a spicy kick than the spicy spaghetti white pack. I tend to add chilli flakes to the spicy spaghetti because its a little too bland in taste for me.

thats interesting....... hmmmm......

Ive also added curry powder to the spicy spag that was quite nice too, as long as it is powder and not paste (some contain sugar) you can experiment to suit your individual tastes.

I dont taste any kick in the "spicy" one..lol must have dulled tastebuds!! .. think will try the other one though as its much lower in cals

i think the name is purelu due the the fact that the original one was printed on the pack with spicy spaghetti and now there is 2 they have just kept the name as a way of distiguishing between the old and new.

Back