Quick question. Help!

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
My first day on DC today - have had breakfast, and am really hungry again now... don't want to have lunch just yet... but have a mango with me.

Is mango ok? Seems quite big!? How about if I have half now, and half mid afternoon??

The guide was out of stock when they sent me my stuff... so HELP!

I await your replies!

A x

Hey - found the guide a second ago, but it doesn't answer the question!!! I understand about fruits, but it doesn't mention mango - just wondering from those with experience if it is too big, or if I'd be ok using is as one piece of fruit...

Help! I am getting really hungry now!

A x

Hahaha - yep - big relief, was about to chew off my arm. Now feeling really full and not hungry for my lunch :) Might have it much later, as I'm a real evening muncher, so the less hungry I am tonight the better :) x

Mmmm, just sat here with my chunky vegetable soup - delish! I hope the others are as nice!

Granola was yummy... but then, I love it anyway... and this stuff has loads of dessicated coconut in it, so I'm extra specially happy! :)

x

I'd never had it before DC but it would be my cereal of choice now - on a diet or not!!

You can do either - when I used to have it at home, i used to mush it all together with yoghurt and berries - but on DC i've just added a bit of milk. Still not totally au fait with what we are allowed and not allowed, so staying safe.

A xx

Nope - just on the list that confirmed my order they'd scribbled "out of stock" next to the guide. Looks like I'm without it for the next five weeks :(

Rubbish!

Is it a book then? There is that pdf leaflet that was online - is it more in depth than that??

x

When I was DCing I would have the granola with blueberries or raspberries and half a Muller Light Vanilla or Banana & Custard yoghurt. I didn't like the texture with milk and as I don't take milk in drinks anyway it was easy to have to have the yoghurt allowance instead of the milk one for me. xx

The guide is pretty brief imho, hence why most of us calorie count.

I love the granola with low fat Total Greek yogurt and blackberries. It's kind of gritty with milk.

Back