Quick question ladies!?

I say this is to the ladies as its a personal matter haha!! After the birth of my daughter in January last year i decided it would be easier for me to have the implant as the pill that i would have had to have gone on because of my weight makes me have no sex drive whatsoever. Anyway i had one period after the birth and had the implant and then had no periods whatsoever up until now?! I did mention that i had the implant when i started LT last week and was told that if you are trying for a baby this diet makes you highly fertile but it shouldnt affect it. But now im confused as i thought the implant cancelled out the estrogen but ive read that this diet produces it making my body think its having a period???? Can anybody clear this up for me? is it still safe relying on the implant? :confused:

U really need to go back and check with the pharmacy on that one I think!!
I know first hand that your periods will change, normally it takes me about 6 days after finishing a pack of pills to 'come on' but while I've been on this diet it's been the day after my last one and they have been heavier too!!
But i have heard off lots if people about fertility being through the roof while u r on it and lots of people having to stop because they find out they are expecting!!
Take the safe option and see gp or chemist :)

I think im going to have to speak to them again! One things for sure theres no way id be able to shift baby weight as well as my own weight before getting married next june!!! haha! thanks for that x

Watching your monthly cycle wont help either as a lot of us had irregular periods when startng this - and got them sooner than due and for weeks at a time. I would clarify with a GP cal and NOT reply on pharmacy given by how mine are.. its too important for them to balls it up!! get proper advice! :) xx

Back