Total Solution Quick question

Discussion in 'Exante' started by kenshin112, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    out of all the VLCDs is this the one that carries the more important nutrients from protein to carbs to fats?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    All the TFR's have similar nutritional ingredients that contain at least the recommended daily allowance of all essential nutrients.

I can't find Exante ingredients online but if my memory serves me well they have slightly more calories, protein, vitamins etc., in each pack...

But I think three of Exante packs works out similar to two Lipotrim male packs or four CD packs...which is the nutritional requirement for males or women who are over 5' 8"

4. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    oh got you, i've just been hearing that Exante packs hold all the key nutrients we need and more than the other vlcds, not that it bothers me, as long as i see the lbs drop, but i feel more stable and able to train than when i did LL, got another 13lbs to lose

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.