Attack QUICK QUESTION

Carianne17

Ok so I have started the Attack phase and so far have lost 5lb in 3 days. Absolutely chuffed but also worried that when I start the cruise phase I will stop losing as I will be eat more food groups. I really don't want to set myself up for a big fall so can anyone reassure me that I won't start piling the pounds back on!

I know that weight loss won't be as quick but as long as I am losing 1-2lb a week in the cruise phase I will be happy.

Thanks

Just follow the rules and you'll be fine. You have nothing to gain by doing extra days of Attack. You body will thank you for moving onto Cruise and introducing some veg.

The first week of cruise I lost less than a pound but second week I lost 3. Don't worry about how much you are losing, as long as there is a loss all is good:)

I def agree with elida. when I lost weight last year one week I didnt loose and I was devastated. Nearly made me come of the diet. Put it on my calendar and realised, I've lost 10 pounds this month! No wonder I didnt loose any!

So dont worry. Week by week is a good thng, but look back over a month for the real picture.

I put on a couple of pounds when I started cruise but it soon fell off again so dot get demotivated if the same happens to you

Well done Carianne!!! x

well done

Back