Quick Question

Zanna

Hello everyone! :wave_cry:

New to slimming world and due to have first weigh in tomorrow morning... problem is I am going away with another commitment and so would only be able to stay for the weigh-in before dashing off. I will be able to attend all other classes from now on though.

Especially as it's my first week I know this isn't exactly ideal (can't be helped) and would like to stay to group but was just wondering what the score was with attending other classes... Is it ok to, for example, go to the class tonight instead? Or must there be 7 clear days between weigh-ins?

If you go to another class does it have to be the same day of the week or can you go on another and if so how many days later than your ordinary class can you go to another class before it is counted as a missed week?

I know these are probably silly questions but I've never done anything like a weight loss class before so I have no idea.

Thanks in advance
Zanna :p

Hi zanna , welcome to slimming world ,you can just weigh and go and stay for meetings from next week but you can also go to another class if theres one you say tonight that would be ok sswell, if your unsure what to do maybe contact your consultant , you were given phone numbers last week , I hope ?
Hope this is helpfull , good luck on your journey
Yvonne x

Back