Quick question ...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nictastic, 19 June 2008 Social URL.

1. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    I have a virus.....And I have had one shake and about 7 pints of water today up to now...only thing is i am finding i cant keep em down.... any suggestions..i dont want to have my other 2 shakes if they are just going to end up in the loo..sorry tmi xx
    Don't feel like my body has kept anything it needs today :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    oh my....

Oh nic, that sounds really bad.... xox

Guess the best thing to do is keep drinking water until you can hold it down, and take half a shake to see how it goes.

If you make a whole shake it would probably be too much for u to drink in 15 mins...

Really hope u feel better... if ur not better tomorrow morning u might need to go and see a doctor xoxox

4. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Thanks hun...i have been having half a a time and sipping water...fingers crossed it will go away ..i have my weigh in tomorrow...but wont beable to drive there if i carry on :(

5. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    oh my.... i couldnt drive to my weigh in yesterday - got my friend to drive xox oh i really hope u feel better soon xoxo

6. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry to hear you aren't well babe. No point in making yourself ill by trying to force them down. As J ulz says, keep sipping the water. Hope you feel better soon

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    split them, drink them slower, if the water is staying down then dilute them down further. And go to the docs if no better xxx

8. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Get well soon nic, i would split em and drink slower ,

9. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    ok guys, thank you xxxxx...looks like i'll be at the quacks tomorrow :( can you take immoduim on LT ....i know it can help with the sickness, as well as the other end

10. redfluffmonster

redfluffmonster Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Juice / healthy eating
    are we allowed carbonated water? I normally swear by lemonade as it settles the tummy but obviously not allowed that...if not just stick to sips of water, half a day without your shakes won't hurt but do go to the Dr tom if it continues xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.