Quick update.

MissDesperate

So the first week is over!
And i was really scared to get up on the scale! Couse i Had 2 little cheating moments, and i'm eating A LOT ( of protein). But i manage to loose 5kg, so very happy and shocked! So many times i was thinking , that i can't loose any weight, with amount of food i eat daily! Which is a grate change after lipotrim/exante!
So week 2 in progress, will see how that goes!

yey well done you great dukan start

Woohoo CONGRATULATIONS! Well done and hopefully you'll make good progress from here on. The weight won't come off quite as fast anymore, I think it generally settles to 1 to 2lb per week if you have no slip-ups!

Fantastic Miss D! A really great start to dukan. It will flow down a little now but you'll still be able to visibly see the weight coming off. Keep up the good work!

Week 2 a disaster, first 0 looses, later on put on weight! Pmt / totm to blame??
Week 3 doing much better, pounds going down again, ufff.

Just to be 100% sure is 7up free, diet coke allowed or not?
Couse on lipotrim it wasn't.

The diet drinks need to be sugar and carb free. Some people find citric acid causes a stall and so limit themselves to a glass per day.

We'd need to see your menus Miss Desperate ref week 2... etc...

Diet coke is fine. Other diet drinks need to contain less than 1 calorie per glass

Well, i don't really write down daily menus, i tryed, but keep forgeting and too lazy to do it anyway.
But i usually eat the same, so : breakfest 1 big (400 or 500ml , can't remember ) natural fat free yougurt with oat bran and sweetner.
Lunch: boiled eggs usually 3 or tin of tuna in brine or seefod sticks.
Dinner:4 chicken legs no skin or few fillets of fish.
I Poach everything couse roasting is a disaster!

Back