Quick update

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
K it's now 3 pm , I've drunk 1000ml of water and half a bar and just managed a banana shake which really does not taste like banana to me.
I do think i like the consistency of milk shake it's hard to get down :(
Post later

I've found that if i do the shakes hot and i sprinkle some granulated sweetener before mixing it is much more palletable (sp?).
i prefer the banana to the vanilla myself.

Banana & coffee?? thats an interesting combination!

You get used to it! I have them all with coffee now... strawberry and coffee was the strangest to start with!

Well it's now 21:00 and i have just had veg soup, pinch of soup it wasn't too bad, I'm so pleased i didn't reach for the quavers and the bourbons this morning.
I've prob only managed about 2.5 litres today but that's loads for me.
I wasn't over amoured with the choc orange bar, so i chopped it up into pieces and just had it as and when i got peckish.
I thought it tasted a lot like candid peel? that stuff they put I'n hot cross buns.(yak)
Lol
A little bit more water and off to bed, thanks for your support guys you really did keep me on the straight and narrow , let's see what Tomoz brings x x

Well it's now 21:00 and i have just had veg soup, pinch of soup it wasn't too bad, I'm so pleased i didn't reach for the quavers and the bourbons this morning.
I've prob only managed about 2.5 litres today but that's loads for me.
I wasn't over amoured with the choc orange bar, so i chopped it up into pieces and just had it as and when i got peckish.
I thought it tasted a lot like candid peel? that stuff they put I'n hot cross buns.(yak)
Lol
A little bit more water and off to bed, thanks for your support guys you really did keep me on the straight and narrow , let's see what Tomoz brings x x

Well done, not touching the quavers :) keep at it, i know every one say's it gets better but it does. I really don't mind the taste of any of them now

well done you !! what day are you on now it must be your first weigh in soon ? good luck x

Well done Christmas Fairy!
Good luck today
LED x

well good luck to you, the first week is the hardest but keep going dont give up xx

Day 3 finished , was really apprehensive about the vanilla milkshake as I'm bot a fan of vanilla, loved it same with the mushroom soup , it didnt smell of mushroom but i loved it!
Haven't been hungry, just bored and wanting to eat with boredom.
Have now ordered a month pack so really hope to keep my motivation to see out the month.
Thanks for those of you who have pmd me to offer support.
A x

Hmmm just had the choc shake, with a teaspoon of sweetner In , i loved it!
So far I've only find Tom and basil soup and banana shake i don't like.
X

your doing great keep going!! it will show on the scales x

Day 4 over
Really struggled today, not with hunger but head hunger just wanted to eat with a capital Eeeeeeeeee
Had choc shake for lunch loved it!
Toffee and raisen bar throughout the day chopped up and mushroom soup for tea
Had to come to bed because the fridge wad calling me.
We have to travel a500 mile round trip tomorrow to attend a family funeral, apart from the obv reasons for not looking forward to it, i now have the food issue too.
No sweeties I'n the car or crisps, no stopping at the services to get a costa or starbucks :-((((( then the food at the wake I's entirely a different matter.
I really really need an injection of willpower tonight x x

I've finished day 4 too, it was tough!! But we did it !!! Remember tomorrow new day , take each day as it comes xxxxx

aug 2008- 18 st 5 lb 17/10/11- 12 st 13

will be thinking of you tomorrow C stay strong!! and as leeds says take one day at a time x

Keep strong, can you have a shake before you go, cut up a bar and lots of water to keep you going through the day, and then a soup when you get home? Just remember how hard you've worked this week, it's not worth spoiling for a few sausage rolls x

Day 4 over
Really struggled today, not with hunger but head hunger just wanted to eat with a capital Eeeeeeeeee
Had choc shake for lunch loved it!
Toffee and raisen bar throughout the day chopped up and mushroom soup for tea
Had to come to bed because the fridge wad calling me.
We have to travel a500 mile round trip tomorrow to attend a family funeral, apart from the obv reasons for not looking forward to it, i now have the food issue too.
No sweeties I'n the car or crisps, no stopping at the services to get a costa or starbucks :-((((( then the food at the wake I's entirely a different matter.
I really really need an injection of willpower tonight x x

Like everyone said, you can do it. You have done it so far and just think if you can crack it tomorrow then you can handle the rest of your journey with no issues. Be thinking of you though as sure it will be a tough day anyway x

Back