Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

quiet screaming in the changing room

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tinkerbellsmum, 27 August 2010 Social URL.

1. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    went in a charity shop today for some new trousers cause my 14 where falling off me and we haven't got alot of money at the mo. so I picks up the only size 12 I like and on the bargin rail is only size 10's so I take a pair off them to (i have a pair of 12 jeans that are loose)
    anyway I tried the 10's on first as you do and even though they are alittle snug (not tight) they fit. I was quietly screaming and dancing in the changing room it felt great. I never thought I'd see the day I was in a size 10. the 12's where snug but they was river island and I know there sizes are small the 10's where next.
    question: i'm 11.8 and 5'4 and take it I'm just hitting my 10's am I being relistic of having my target 1 and a half stone away or do you think I should raise it to 10.6 which is highter end of healthy bmi or leave it as 9.13
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    try ebay for bulk clothes, well done matie

4. tinkerbellsmum

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    yeah hun thanks I brought a 14 bundle in june gonna feel great looking for a 10 bundle

5. debtdummy

debtdummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    whats ur top tip??

6. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow, that's fantastic!! I would have been dancing round too :D

About your target. What do you think? Do you want to lose enough to get to your original target or would you be happy to change your goal to almost a stone away now that you know you can fit into 10's?x

7. tinkerbellsmum

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    thank you all
    I think I only need another stone dh thinks I should aim for 1 and a half which makes me wonder do I see myself different to how others do. and also I wonder if reason I can get in a size 10 is cause i have a hour glass figure my waist is small but hips aren't.
    I always said I wanted to be 10 stone or size 10 which ever came first I want to be a comfy size 10 which I think could be half stone away then another half to make sure its a size 10 everywhere.

donnajt likes this.
  8. Mel1981

Mel1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12.5lb(14.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Do what you feel happy with, well done on your achievement so far :)

9. debjk

debjk Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(24.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Strange isnt it how we are all so different I am 5ft 3 and 9st 13 yet am in a comfortable size 12 I can get into some 10s but not all. All mine is on my hips thighs and bum tho so that might explain it I am only a 34" around the bust but 39" hips still! dont think I will ever get rid of them :(

well done tho always a nice feeling getting into smaller clothes it a good excuse to get shopping :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.