• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

quiet screaming in the changing room

went in a charity shop today for some new trousers cause my 14 where falling off me and we haven't got alot of money at the mo. so I picks up the only size 12 I like and on the bargin rail is only size 10's so I take a pair off them to (i have a pair of 12 jeans that are loose)
anyway I tried the 10's on first as you do and even though they are alittle snug (not tight) they fit. I was quietly screaming and dancing in the changing room it felt great. I never thought I'd see the day I was in a size 10. the 12's where snug but they was river island and I know there sizes are small the 10's where next.
question: i'm 11.8 and 5'4 and take it I'm just hitting my 10's am I being relistic of having my target 1 and a half stone away or do you think I should raise it to 10.6 which is highter end of healthy bmi or leave it as 9.13
thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
thank you all
I think I only need another stone dh thinks I should aim for 1 and a half which makes me wonder do I see myself different to how others do. and also I wonder if reason I can get in a size 10 is cause i have a hour glass figure my waist is small but hips aren't.
I always said I wanted to be 10 stone or size 10 which ever came first I want to be a comfy size 10 which I think could be half stone away then another half to make sure its a size 10 everywhere.

debjk

Strange isnt it how we are all so different I am 5ft 3 and 9st 13 yet am in a comfortable size 12 I can get into some 10s but not all. All mine is on my hips thighs and bum tho so that might explain it I am only a 34" around the bust but 39" hips still! dont think I will ever get rid of them :(

well done tho always a nice feeling getting into smaller clothes it a good excuse to get shopping :D