Quiet

markanderl

Silver Member
This is the quietest I have seen this forum, everybody watching football?
Back from the cricket, scorching heat but lovely outside, burnt to a cinder.Sat behind a family who ate constantly, and the food, KFC. It was harsh but no problems.

your not alone mark, im with you ;)

hi mark n rose i am here also, had a good day as went out and resisted all food and there was stalls of burgers, doughnuts fudge u name it i resisted.
and i am drinking lots and not even hungry. good day. how u both

hi mark , im feeling great today not even feeling hungry im on a slight high as its day 5 and ive been a 100%. well done on your weight loss:clap::clap::clap:
hi calli well done to u too its hard sometimes the smell seem to stick rite up your nose all i can smell is bbq but its not making me hungry x

hi calli just remember your weightloss on the scales can differ day to day . dont get disapointed :)

You will be rewarded Calli believe me, I had a word with your scales, what ever you did to them has been forgotten about. But they do not want to be stood on every day.

i'm here, I'm here xx

oh my, where have u been hiding!!! weve missed u lol

oh and im here too, although i should be outside planting my new fruit plants....its too hot though!

Wow! 30lbs! How great :D
Stupid food everywhere :(
Calli it will come off it has to! Stick with it and one day soon it will drop off :) Good luck x

missed you all too xxxx its strange I have felt deprieved of company hehe xxx

I was resting :( felt a little wonky and broken the last few days but all better now hehe

have you all had a lovely weekend?
xxx

Hi all, hubby and i have had a good day (food wise anyway, hubby is pretty upset about the footy). Day 5 and still 100% so feeling good. No cravings at all today x

Back