Quiet

Still a bit quiet out there. It is quite soon after Easter and there don't seem to be many new starters so maybe that's one reason. Either that or there are only a few of us struggling and needing the support at the moment?!

Just hope if people are struggling and reading that this prompts them to come back :)

Current loss: 6lbs

Hey guys so glad I read this thread. I'm afraid I'm one of the guilty ones who has fallen off the Cambridge wagon so avoided the site in an attempt to ditch the guilt. It's not working and I am officially back in the zone only on day 1 tho never thought I would have to endure the 3day curse again but I will power through. Hope u are all doing well!

Acceptance is key!
It is what it is. And now day 1 is nearly over and you can do it!!! Keep coming on here! :)

Well welcome back then Monica! I think lots of people slipped over Easter, best to get back on the horse and go again. No point in being miserable and fat and feeling guilty didn't make anyone slimmer. Get through the low carb flu and you'll be good to go again. I went through it again after Easter, yuck!

I've done exactly the same so you are not alone in the re-start! Day one over, absolutely starving but we can do this! It's good that we are starting on the same day, we can go though the 3 day curse together! I'm seeing CC on weds to see how much weight ive put on over the last few weeks ;( fingers crossed I havent undone it all!.

I've been night shift over the weekend and had also been very bad over Easter and the rest of the week!! I paid for it though and put on 4lbs!! I had the guilt thing and didn't want to come back on until I was back on track!! So far so good, had the dreaded headache etc on my first 2 night shifts but feeling ok now. Also got totm so I think that helps to explain my carb face through last week. Anyway, good luck everyone xx

Good morning everyone! How are we all today? All feeling good and doing well I hope? I have my weigh in tomorrow! I feel like I've had a good week but last time I thought I'd had a good week I 'only' lost 1lb! Fingers crossed!

got everything crossed for you keep us updated hun xxxxx

Day three for me today....hopefully i can nail it :) Went for a run for 20 mins this morning a gentle one and feel better for it

Morning all! I'm still 100%, and getting weighed tonight!!!!

Really need the motivation of a decent loss today! If I get a 1lb off I might cry (it's been 11 days since last weigh in). It's not until 7pm either which is irritating :(

I find evening weigh ins hard. When do you stop drinking. First thing in the am means I've had my breakfast shake/porridge and a glass of water but save everything else for after!

I never used to eat or drink pre-weigh in when it was in the morning.

Weigh in is at 7 so I usually stop about 3 ? it's hard work though

loool snap!!! Thats why i like morning weigh ins

My weigh-in is around 6pm and I stop drinking at 2.

oh i am glad its not just me! lol

ITs irritating as in those 4 hours i could easily consume another 2lr of water but i hate disappointment with the scales more lol

hell yeah i totally get you..... depends on your normal weigh in time though as if you go in morn then to eve it would really be awkward!

my weigh in.....first PM, 2nd 3 days later was AM. Its been all over the place because of easter.

Tonight will be 11 days after my last weigh in and will then stay to tuesday PM....

Now i'm fretting that the last weigh in was the morning and this one is the evening :( lol

Weigh in is at 6 now so stopping water now!!! I'll be buggered if I'm letting water get in my way lol

Hi All

Foes anybody feel sick after taking pain relief on SS? I'm on day two plus totm but I don't think I've got enough inside my stomach to absorb the tabs I hate that sick feeling but I don't know if it's any better than pain!

Back