Quirky_Candy's Dequirking

Hey Candy
Just had a read through your diary and just wanted to say fab work, 9lbs in two weeks is hood going :) hope it carries on dropping off for you :)

Well it's not official weigh day til Friday morning but I always weigh early and I'm definitely going to have a bigger loss on my second week- totm looks like its going too thank god! Scales are showing 2lbs loss since Friday morning so thats good. Date was awesome yesterday.. hes such a hunk hehe, and he was so complimentary though I still need to shift this weight!
Feeling positive but I officially hate one of those soups.. i might even have to forgo it and just be a day or two short because i just cant eat it but the other three are lovely so ill live! Time for a shower and a bar =D Xx

Second weigh day! Lost 4lbs ish so total loss since day one, 8.5lbs! On day 16 now and hoping for a bigger loss this week- Got some walking around on a date planned for Saturday, going to take the new guy around Colchester and then Sunday I will walk him about some more :) Noticed that my VERY busy weekend had me losing 2lbs instantly but rest days (tuesday, thursday) really scuppered the speed of the loss, so next week I'm going to take quite a hard approach and gym it everyday I think.. hope noone at work notices, they do worry but then I'd stop if I hurt or if it felt like I was doing too much.. want a bigger loss than 4lbs! 4 or more would be fine but I do not want to see anything less than 4lbs or I'm going to get hissy come day 23! Ordering more extante Tuesday so determined to do a full 56 days on TS- not bothering with a rest week, my body feels fine, I've not digressed onto other foods at all, in fact I'm really proud, 16 days and no treats, no deviation whatsoever- I didn't know I had it in me.. and it's simple really, other food isn't an option.. AFTER the diet it is.. but only after a few months of going back to normal food and making sure weight doesnt pile back on by gymming it lots and eating carefully.. everyone keeps saying at work 'itll all pile on again' well thats because people are stupid.. yes waterweight will go back on.. but if I eat healthily and go to the gym a lot as soon as I go back to food I'll be fine.. need to ignore the negative people around me- there are SO MANY! :) Still they havent got me to deviate at all :D Though these vivid dreams of food are really making me feel guilty when I wake up thinking I've broken the diet and then I realise it was a dream hehe Feeling the disappointment in myself in the dream at eating just makes me more determined to stick at it because above everyone else, I dont want to disappoint ME.. I'm the one that has to live with me! :) Xx

4LBS!!! :D

Quirky_Candy said:
Second weigh day! Lost 4lbs ish so total loss since day one, 8.5lbs! On day 16 now and hoping for a bigger loss this week- Got some walking around on a date planned for Saturday, going to take the new guy around Colchester and then Sunday I will walk him about some more :) Noticed that my VERY busy weekend had me losing 2lbs instantly but rest days (tuesday, thursday) really scuppered the speed of the loss, so next week I'm going to take quite a hard approach and gym it everyday I think.. hope noone at work notices, they do worry but then I'd stop if I hurt or if it felt like I was doing too much.. want a bigger loss than 4lbs! 4 or more would be fine but I do not want to see anything less than 4lbs or I'm going to get hissy come day 23! Ordering more extante Tuesday so determined to do a full 56 days on TS- not bothering with a rest week, my body feels fine, I've not digressed onto other foods at all, in fact I'm really proud, 16 days and no treats, no deviation whatsoever- I didn't know I had it in me.. and it's simple really, other food isn't an option.. AFTER the diet it is.. but only after a few months of going back to normal food and making sure weight doesnt pile back on by gymming it lots and eating carefully.. everyone keeps saying at work 'itll all pile on again' well thats because people are stupid.. yes waterweight will go back on.. but if I eat healthily and go to the gym a lot as soon as I go back to food I'll be fine.. need to ignore the negative people around me- there are SO MANY! :) Still they havent got me to deviate at all :D Though these vivid dreams of food are really making me feel guilty when I wake up thinking I've broken the diet and then I realise it was a dream hehe Feeling the disappointment in myself in the dream at eating just makes me more determined to stick at it because above everyone else, I dont want to disappoint ME.. I'm the one that has to live with me! :) Xx

4LBS!!! :D

Good luck Candy you're still on track to lose a stone in 4 weeks :) hoping for a good loss next week x

Day 19:

Had a very active weekend. Went to the gym tonight.. staying in all day tomorrow and relaxing if I can manage it whilst I wait for more diet stuff to get to me- fingers crossed they deliver in the morning so I can do some things in town in the afternoon but if not then its a much-needed sofa day which cant be sniffed at :D
Dietwise I've been 100% still. Made a plan of my 're-feeding' which I will share at the end of my diary to help other people because i dont think there are many re-feeding pages on here (I'll have a look when I've posted this!) It entails protein largely for the first week and introducing other things slowly.. if at all! Crisps are out of the question! I know they taste good but lets chop up a vegetable and cover it with fat and fry it... and then eat it?? The thought of all that grease makes me shiver now and I had a few packets a week before! Healthy body healthy mind ;) I really am struggling to eat one of the soups.. i just dont like the taste.. my tactic is to mix it with way too much water and knock it back first thing in the morning.. its such a shame because i like all the others.. when i get my next pack ill save a couple of those until the end and only use them if i have too.. if I could omit those it would be perfect! The mushroom soup is my favourite.. how awesome is it to chew little bits of mushroom! I miss chewing =D Xx

Hiya Candy..
You are doing well :)
Which soup do you not like ?
Can you not add chilli, or curry powder to disguise the taste ?
Marge
:)

Tom and Basil.. I think it's my tastespuds.. cause it tastes so salty and weird.. I literally love the others.. I think the only way to improve it would be to add a cheesy taste but i cant do that ='( I am very much love it/hate it, when it comes to food and I love most food, hence being so large! I'm surprised though, i figured id get on fine with that one.. I've got one tomorrow but I might have to do my tactic of making it really thin.. i havent honestly tried spice because i didnt think it would help but I WILL do that tomorrow.. few people have mentioned that but im always in too much of a rush to search through my spices.. =) Xx

Quirky_Candy said:
Tom and Basil.. I think it's my tastespuds.. cause it tastes so salty and weird.. I literally love the others.. I think the only way to improve it would be to add a cheesy taste but i cant do that ='( I am very much love it/hate it, when it comes to food and I love most food, hence being so large! I'm surprised though, i figured id get on fine with that one.. I've got one tomorrow but I might have to do my tactic of making it really thin.. i havent honestly tried spice because i didnt think it would help but I WILL do that tomorrow.. few people have mentioned that but im always in too much of a rush to search through my spices.. =) Xx

I know I was really looking forward to it as I love normal tomato and basil soup but I just couldn't keep this down at all

Oh its not just me! Hadnt heard anyone dislike it yet.. it just is not my kind of food! Luckily I should have some extra milkshakes from that bad batch being replaced so hopefully I can stick it out and be on the diet a few days extra rather than those shakes replacing the t&b soup which is what im thinking theyll have to do =/ Xx

Quirky_Candy said:
Oh its not just me! Hadnt heard anyone dislike it yet.. it just is not my kind of food! Luckily I should have some extra milkshakes from that bad batch being replaced so hopefully I can stick it out and be on the diet a few days extra rather than those shakes replacing the t&b soup which is what im thinking theyll have to do =/ Xx

No I am pretty sure it is one of the least popular packs, a few really like it, but (well at least when I started) most can't stand it :)

Aye...try a bit of chilli powder into it. It does make a difference :D

Day 20:

Waiting for my second delivery of packs. At the beginning of this diet I had no idea how long I'd be able to carry this on. I am a total penny-pincher so I knew I'd do the whole 28 days if I bought them- now I'm going to have another 28 I'm a bit nervous. What if I actually reach my goal *grins* it would be so awesome =D I just hope the rate of losing doesnt slow down too much.. I'm a little nervous it'll be a pants weigh-in Friday still..

Anyhue, other than that I am feeling positive.. just a little impatient and my hips hurt a little so i need to drink more water! Over-did it on the gym-ball I think =/ Xx

Candy, I am the same, with the penny pinching.
If I buy a bumper pack then it will get used ;)

If you get near to your goal on the second box, switch to WS for the last few days. I know it slows your weight loss down. But it will help with your very well thought out refeeding plan (I read it on another thread, and love it :D)

As long as your losing, it will all be good Candy.
I hope you get a good WI on Friday chick
Marge
:D

Thanks Marge! I may have to incorporate some packs in with the re-feeding plan because its gonna be hard to jack up my calorie count just with meat and fish.. even if I eat loads of the stuff! Broccoli has hardly any calories in it too.. My second batch of stuff came today with the free 14 shakes (because of the over-sweetening problem) so I'll have a few extra days in tow thank goodness! Now bedtime. Sleep good everyone =) Xx

Day 22- Feeling quite low if I'm honest. Got a good day planned, hanging out with the mate who introduced me to Exante. But the scales have depressed me =( 3.5lbs lost and it's weigh day tomorrow.. Whatever we do today I'm going to have to go to the gym tonight if we don't walk around much- I don't want to go below a 4lb loss ='( Also had really bad fatigue in my butt and thigh muscles from an overly zealous workout- strangely the left buttock has healed considerably overnight but the right one is still giving me some pain. Probably a matter of relaxing it but I'm panicked because I dont want a pants WI tomorrow *pulls her hair out* I know it's only half a lb but the longer it takes to lose weight the longer I can't eat food. This week has been the hardest for mental strength, I've been so close to breaking the diet.. I havent though.. I know what I need to do and thats to stop pushing myself. I need to relax- wait for the muscle to heal and take whatever the scales give me tomorrow and then when I'm feeling better I can go wild at the gym again.. I just dont understand why I'm not losing more! *IMPATIENT*

Quirky_Candy said:
Day 22- Feeling quite low if I'm honest. Got a good day planned, hanging out with the mate who introduced me to Exante. But the scales have depressed me =( 3.5lbs lost and it's weigh day tomorrow.. Whatever we do today I'm going to have to go to the gym tonight if we don't walk around much- I don't want to go below a 4lb loss ='( Also had really bad fatigue in my butt and thigh muscles from an overly zealous workout- strangely the left buttock has healed considerably overnight but the right one is still giving me some pain. Probably a matter of relaxing it but I'm panicked because I dont want a pants WI tomorrow *pulls her hair out* I know it's only half a lb but the longer it takes to lose weight the longer I can't eat food. This week has been the hardest for mental strength, I've been so close to breaking the diet.. I havent though.. I know what I need to do and thats to stop pushing myself. I need to relax- wait for the muscle to heal and take whatever the scales give me tomorrow and then when I'm feeling better I can go wild at the gym again.. I just dont understand why I'm not losing more! *IMPATIENT*

The losses exante publish are a stone a month which works out at 3.5 a week not 4, chill out 3.5 is a good loss :)

I agree.... 3.5lbs loss is an excellent loss :D
Did you put the weight on all overnight ?
If you did I can totally understand your impatience :p
If not, then you can't expect to loss it overnight eh ? ;)
Don't forget Candy, this sort of diet helps retrain your stomach as to how much food it can take.
It also helps you break bad food habits :)
I know you are exercising which is great... Have you measured your self ? I love it when the measuring tape shows losses that the scales don't :D

I've lost an inch around my waist last time I checked. Not much else I don't think. I'll remeasure my waist tomorrow morning maybe. And the weight between 88kg and 74kg I put on when I went to American for 3 months. Anything below 74kg is lighter than I have ever managed to get.. I'm only a couple of weeks away from the lightest I've ever been *yay* Feeling more positive now, saw my mate and she seemed in good spirits and her babies are bundles of fun. Back to work for one day and then no work til Tuesday. As much as I've been hating work recently, it does help distract from food. I've been very good and havent exercised and I won't until I'm feeling less fatigued. Thanks for commenting guys =) I know 3.5 is good but I wont moreeeee! :p I'm greedy for weight loss instead of food hehe Xx

Day 23 and the dreaded third week weigh-in. I lost 3lbs.. very disappointing.. Pondering having an AAM week in after day 28- I'm thinking it'll up my metabolism and make week 6's weight loss higher.. plus I was going to do TS until I lost all the weight I needed to lose but if it's going to take longer than 2 months I dont know if its a good idea to do so long without some food in me! Asked on the main forum and a few experienced people said AAM weeks are good... I'll ponder it for the next few days and decide when it comes to day 28.. It will all depend on this weeks weight loss- I'm also laying off the exercise until Tuesday to see if doing so much exercise has hindered my weight loss this week as I did overdo it quite a bit... soon see! It's not an exact science this weight-management malarky! Xx

Edit- well 3.5lbs weight loss really =)

Back