Quirky_Candy's Dequirking

2lbs weight loss- and the only thing I did differently this week? I've missed one gym session.. So it's clear the gym is the way to go *sigh* Only thing is I won't have time next week... I'm starting kleeneze, so I'll be walking to and from 200 houses each week, 3 times if they order something, running around up and down three flights of stairs in my house share because I want to keep as much of it as I can upstairs out of everyones way.. My activity level will go through the roof so it'll be interesting to see how that effects next Friday's weigh-in.. my weekends full of walking have already proved my biggest loss happens not when I'm at the gym but when I'm simply walking for hours on end so this will hopefully kick-start some fat-burning.. Saturday I have lots of walking around the zoooo! Sunday I will try to rest easy other than walking to roleplay.. and then Monday it'll be delivery catalogues, wednesday collect... won't have any orders to deliver til the following thursday but my main walking days will be Mon, Wed, Thurs and then any spillover into Friday if people are there to accept their stuff.. Hmm.. lotsa hard work.. dunno why I called them up and decided to do it really.. I'll let ya know if I make much money.. don't expect it to be much more than 50quid a week but I am going to go helter skelter and do as much as I can.. hopefully with the kleeneze stuff I'll be so distracted and busy I won't have time to do anything but lose weight and stick to the diet! Woo! Xx

That sounds like loads if walking Candy !
I hope it pays off, work and weight wise :)

Well I got 55 pounds worth of orders- 21% of the money I get to keep! So all that walking around has paid off- The scales aren't much lower which is disappointing, it might be a 2lb loss again this week come Friday.. though I do still have all day tomorrow.. not sure HOW I can carve off what I'd like to in 24 hours but I've tried my best =( More walking tomorrow- well lots more as I've got to collect all the catalogues that weren't put out for me.. I had my last shake at 3ish so I'm suffering tonight, not hungry, just feeling really weak.. period wont stop being an asshole.. it's my own fault, I missed a pill by accident and I think that bought it on...

So I'm on day... 49 today! Only 40 days left to go =D Officially I finish in 35 days but I know I'll want to use the last of the diet stuffies.. Fed up of not eating tbh- it takes away hassle of cooking, buying food and preparing food but I'm just so darn tired!

I know eating again will put a few pounds on just because there is food IN my system.. part of me is tempted to just blow it and add another month to the diet but thats a long time.. I should get rid of that last pesky half a stone/stone via the gym and burning the fat with muscle =) Might go back to my cream cheese diet.. Lots of philadelphia, meat, eggs, nuts and broccoli, the cheese feeds you whilst the protein builds your muscles.. it was expensive though =/ Bah... indecision!

Well what a few weeks! I fell off the wagon- only really got myself sorted yesterday. I gained 2lbs but I did two weeks of LOTS of weights and an extra high protein meal each day- and my body feels a lot firmer so I don't think that 2lbs is fat, I think it's pure muscle.. Then last week I did two cardio sessions but was still eating extra food.. changing tact entirely, for the last 3 weeks of the diet stuff I have left I will run every other day (I ran yesterday for two miles, cant walk down the stairs without being in pain now hehe) Got a run planned with a mate tomorrow, we'll run through the woods- that should be fun, not ran with many people but he's uber fit so it'll really push me. So the last 3ish weeks I've got of diet stuff I will eat without any extra meals and barring one weekend where I may HAVE to eat because i'm going out on the tiles for halloween, I'm resolved to stick with it like I did for the first 4 weeks of the diet, where I had no snacks, didn't break the rules at all and went to the gym all the time.. I'm probably overly positive about it- I WANT to lose the final stone.. but that's hardly going to happen. I'm 11 stone 4.5 lbs - so I'm 18lbs away from my hopeful target. I know it's unrealistic to expect that from 3ish weeks hard work- I only lost 12lbs from 3 weeks work before.. but I have to try.. If I aim for 18lbs but only hit 12lbs that would be awesome.. I weighed myself yesterday and it was 11 stone 6lbs, so I've lost 1.5lbs in a day- largely due to the body emptying of food.. I'm going to stick with the running, stick with the diet and fingers crossed I can get rid of a large amount and then rely on the gym and healthy eating to get rid of the last few precious pounds!

Oh and kleeneze was awful.. no one try it.. the guy was a prick that helped me.. he's regretting being such a prick now cause I didnt give him any of my orders and sent all my stuff back within 14 days so may get a substantial refund :D

Oh and may I just say I feel fit :O I actually feel attractive right now.. I've been wearing slinky dresses for work and killer heels.. I've been living the life of someone else! Where was that insecure little girl I'm used to being gone?? Feels awesome ;)

Xx

Quirky_Candy said:
Oh and may I just say I feel fit :O I actually feel attractive right now.. I've been wearing slinky dresses for work and killer heels.. I've been living the life of someone else! Where was that insecure little girl I'm used to being gone?? Feels awesome ;)

Xx

What a lovely positive post I am so chuffed for you candy I'm loving the thought of you slinking about in your heels and dresses :) well done! X

Just an update- got this feels like forever ago. I got glandular fever, and then whooping cough and then pleurisy. Totally been off the wagon since then. Did a ketosis diet for around 9 days out of 10 and then I fell off the wagon again and now I'm back to that irritating 'I wanna lose weight but I want to eat everything in sight!'
Exante made me feel in control but really I wasn't eating at all... there was no control other than not eating. Simply rule. I'd love to do it again but my body is too weak I just can't do it. So I'm back to this site. I'm going to try.... to do something. I don't know what. I like the idea of having a nice lunch and omelette breakfast and maybe a carbless dinner... I've been 100% keto and it feels good but the headaches and lack of energy are so depressing... Need to decide upon a direction and RUN. Will be back shortly with a plan of action .

Back