Total Solution Quirky's back! (Diary of a Loser)

Quirky_Candy

I was here ages ago, so hit me with a Hi if you remember me!

My BMI is over 38. I weigh 15st7lbs.
Tomorrow or Sunday I am starting Total Solutions. I've had mixed success in the past. I can lose on it but have struggled to keep the weight off.
Reasons for wanting to lose weight:
To feel like me again, wearing my favourite clothes that are 5 dresses sizes too small!
To get rid of the risk of diabetes, heart disease and blood clots, all of which have plagued my family, I only have my Dad, all other direct ancestors are dead!
To be around longer for my little girl.
To feel sexy and attractive again.
To not be in this constant cycle of trying to lose weight ever again!

Barriers before have been health reasons. I get sick, I give up. This time if I feel out of it, I'll take a couple days to eat 200 cals more and then get back to it!!!

I'm 27 almost =(

I'm so young yet have been dieting for a decade. My thyroid is underactive and I don't want any other metabolic disease! Time to get skinny and then get strong =)

I used to feel amazing in my favourite clothes, I have a massive butt but it looks nice when my waist is smaller. I have tiny boobs, classic pear, and I feel so seductive when I'm a few stone lighter. I want my fiance to see me looking amazing and in return he'll feel amazing too as he's with me =)

I've been here before, this time I intend to stay until I reach 10 stone, or get bloody close!

Last edited:
Hi Quirky, I can relate to all that you have said. I have found if I feel a bit rough having an extra pack really helps keep me on track.

Good luck

Hi guys. Yeah Aloize I will try to do that. I walk a LOT, over 30 miles a week just to get to and from work, without walking with a friend at the weekend or doing any housework my base calorie intake normally needs to be quite high so I'm sure this is going to be much harder than when I used to walk barely 10 miles a week last time I did Exante but I really hope my resolve keeps me going. So determined =)
And Hi Darcy =) hope you guys are doing well today.
Had my first shake this morning, feeling positive!

Have a low carb meal if you need it, a bit of chicken and salad can lift you oodles.

Good luck with your journey, great reasons to lose the weight and feel fabulous again. XX

Hiya, I'm just starting too! They are all great reasons to keep going. You sound like your doing well. Good strategy about having an extra 200 calories if your struggling. Better to eat an extra pack than to give up and waste all the hard work you have already done.

I started exante again Monday and am having a salad of unknown calorie for lunch. The salad usually includes a tiny amount of these ingredients: cucumber, spinach, tomato, beetroot. Then I'll add 2 eggs or a turkey/chicken breast. It's mist definitely under 200 cals but I like not knowing exactly so it varies my intake slighty.
I saw massive loss in the first couple days and it's slowed to half a pound a day already. Tomorrow is the official 7 days weighin so I'd love to reach 9lbs in my first week but we'll see!
Feeling positive. I have two milkshakes for breakfast, walk 3.3 miles to work and then have the salad at work, 3.3 miles home and then another exante pack for dinner. I also squat when I can like when hanging up washing or if I'm in the kitchen opening the fridge (as you always do!) I tend to tell myself to squat after as it's silly looking in a fridge you can't have anything from lol!
Going well... really excited. Hopefully I'll lose 50lbs quickly on exante and lose the last 25lbs eating reduced food intake!

Hi hope today is going well for you x
I've had some challenges. I seem to do much better when I'm distracted at work. Weekend I'm around my daughters food more and my partner eats like a student so the kitchen always smells of food I can't eat! Hope you've had a good weekend!

I'm same can't wait for the working week, dreading the Easter break! X

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.

Back