Quirkys Diary

Just ordered another mixed bumper pack, so I'm in it for another 4 weeks.xxxx

i will just swap the vanilla shakes on Facebook.

i want to get into the 11's so setting a target of 8.5 pounds for the next month.

Right first things first -3lbs off really pleased with that as I've been having chicken occasionally and wine.( I was fine with wine no hospitals, but I've had wine in ketosis on Atkins so knew I would be. I'm not advocating it, merely saying)

i went to tescos and got some bars last night. So I will let you know later what I think as STILL on the course. its safeguarding today so apparently we have to watch videos showing abuse of the vulnerable and elderly. Not sure how well I will cope with that.... as without going into too much detail my best friend is in intensive care fighting meningitis and had a brain op yesterday. So my emotions are raw today.

Good luck everyone today with your journeys.

i will catch up with diaries later.

You will be in an emotional state today because of your friend and your course sounds a bit harrowing have been on similar courses to do with child abuse so don't be afraid to cry let it out without embarrassment. Good luck.
Mere x

Oh quirky, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. A speedy recovery for them, I hope xxx

Congrats on the 3lb lose, and good luck on your course x

:)

I hope your friend has a speedy recovery and that your course isn't too upsetting.

Well done for losing 3lb xx

Well done on the 3lbs, and so sorry to hear about your friend, thoughts and prayers for their speedy recovery

Thanks ladies everyone is so kind and supportive on here.

only 1 day left on the course tomorrow and then it the weeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkend!!!!

Oh no missed my exante delivery! It's coming on Monday now, as I got distracted my a changing room marathon in H&M:eek:

Oh no!! Did you get anything nice in H&M though?

Yes I got some gorge floral trousers, a blouse and loaaaaaads of bangles and earrings. Come on sun....you are holding me back now!

They have some lovely bangles in H&M at the mo! I like the sounds of the floral trousers! I recently bought some spotty ankle ones and umming and arring if I could wear them on a night out or leave them til the summer!

Yes I got some gorge floral trousers, a blouse and loaaaaaads of bangles and earrings. Come on sun....you are holding me back now!
Sounds great.
Mere x

They have some lovely bangles in H&M at the mo! I like the sounds of the floral trousers! I recently bought some spotty ankle ones and umming and arring if I could wear them on a night out or leave them til the summer!
Wear them on your night out. We may not get a summer. :eek:

Mere x

We are all waiting for sun :( cannot wait to show off new figures Lol :D

Enjoy your weekend Quiry v:D
Is thst your course finished completely ?
Or do you have to go back Monday ?
:)

Yes induction is finished and my crb check arrived this morning. So just some shadowing some time next week with a senior support worker and I'm off.

The sun is so inspirirational that we are DIYing here today. We have put brackets and topiary balls up by front door, painted the summer house and bought some bits to do some work in bathroom on Sunday.

my hubby is out with his mates tonight so I will be me, the kids and 1/2 the kids on our street. I've just helped daughter make chocolate strawberries and they are going to have a club in the summerhouse( have you heard me...it's a playhouse really) with pizzas and bowls of chips! Where as I will be partaking of a chocolate milkshake.... Sigh. Do you think I'm too old to request membership of this club;)

i hope everyone is having a fab weekend and enjoying the sunshine.xx

Busy then Quirky :D
The sun does do that eh ?
I stopped off at B&Q for some colour chart things, for my hall :)
I wasn't impressed though, as they have stopped doing the dulux paint that you get mixed up :confused:
It some other paint called Valsper or something. I wasn't impressed at all ! And it started to stress me out, trying to choose the colours !!
Ended up going to Homebase for some inner calm, and proper dulux paint charts :D

Marge we were in b&q yesterday. It was HELL too much choice and my kids went missing about 1000 times and wouldn't stop messing about with those paint mixing colour whatsits

Marge we were in b&q yesterday. It was HELL too much choice and my kids went missing about 1000 times and wouldn't stop messing about with those paint mixing colour whatsits

I was there with my friend, no kids and I was stressed oot o ma tights !!
Why can they not do the wee card charts like dulux, with the different shades of the same colour on the same card, instead of a thousand different wee cards with one colour on eah ?
Bed time for me now, I'm getting stressed thinking about it !!
:p

Back