Quirkys Diary

Weigh in 7 and by some miracle I've managed to still lose 2lbs

that includes my potato binge and my new Friday nights off. So I am pleased.

I started real work yesterday 7-6.30 so it was a long day and very physical so hopefully that will help me along the last 13lb. I met some truly wonderful personalities yesterday. The elderly clients in particular were a joy.x

Well done QG!!! Oh I'm glad you had a good first 'real' day ... Bet you are glad the training is finished.

So what is your exante approach now? 6 days on 1 off?

Xx

Well done for a weight loss hun. Glad you like your job. Long day at work is really good for our diet. I like busy days.

Fab news on your loss this week despite the potato binge :) x

Hi just a very quick post to say. Still exante ing. Working from 9am til 10.15pm today. I think I'm going to get my first STS this week as scales appear to have ground to a halt. Hope to catch up on everyone's diaries tomorrow.x

Yay glad you're still around and on plan :) You've still got 2 weigh-ins to go, the scales might still shift.

And wow what a long day at work, hope it goes well. x

Wow you have a very long day ahead of you. Does a long day make it harder or easier to stay on plan?
Mere x

That's one hell of a work day, good luck getting through it. And good on you sticking to the plan, hope the scales start showing evidence of your hard work soon.

Thats a long day quirky :eek:
I hope your rest days are equally long ;)

Weigh in day and another two off. The scales were stuck till Wednesday so counting myself lucky. Very happy with that as having Friday nights off and wine on a sat too and still losing.

im biking between appointments in my district so I hope this will be the key.

i know it's a very long day on Tuesday and Thursdays and the worst thing is its 14 hours of availability, but because its an hour here, 15 mins there, I end up only getting 7-8 hours pay. Better than not working I suppose. I really love the people though.x

watch out 11's I'm coming for you!!!

Yaaay nearly in 11s now. You go girl..

I guess as long as you're loving it but I can imagine it's frustrating to only get half the pay for double the time.

Well done on your loss QG you are doing great. :D
Mere x

Weigh in day and another two off. The scales were stuck till Wednesday so counting myself lucky. Very happy with that as having Friday nights off and wine on a sat too and still losing.

im biking between appointments in my district so I hope this will be the key.

i know it's a very long day on Tuesday and Thursdays and the worst thing is its 14 hours of availability, but because its an hour here, 15 mins there, I end up only getting 7-8 hours pay. Better than not working I suppose. I really love the people though.x

watch out 11's I'm coming for you!!!

Well done QG!! Great loss! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on your loss QC :D You're doing well :)

Well done quirky :D

hoz ur day goin hun?

Hi Ladies

delighted to have lost another 1.5 this week as I'm working solution now and feeling relaxed about my eating and enjoying my treats.( in moderation) I am very very active in my job and think this is a contributing factor.

The down side is that I am rarely able to post, though I do enjoy reading people's diaries when I'm in bed.

i hope you are all feeling and looking fabulous.x

Hey nice to hear something from you. Well done you. Thats great loss on WS hun. Hope you have a good day.

Well done on your loss GQ! Touching those 11s! xx

Back