Quirkys Diary

Marge I love your stressed out of your tights comment absolutely tells it all. Hopefully you still managed to enjoy your outing with your friend.
Mere x

Marge I love your stressed out of your tights comment absolutely tells it all. Hopefully you still managed to enjoy your outing with your friend.
Mere x

Haha, aye, I know Mere, I dont even own any tights, but you know what I mean ;)
We did have a good day :)

Hope you had a lovely weekend hun;-)

Oh dear.....

whist cooking tea last night I had a really frustrating conversation on the phone. For some completely insane reason I ate what I was cooking and it was fried garlic potato fritters!! Why oh why did I do it. I felt annoyed, frustrated and took it out on myself. I then went to a friends and we shared a bottle of wine.

I feel a bit down today, not so much about the food/drink itself,but about my reaction to how i felt.... lots of self analysis going on for me. I will try to stay 100% and come on here if I fear I'm going to fail.x

Aw hon, give yourself a break. Emotional eating is a hard habit to break and we will all have situations like this to deal with. Now that it's happened and you know how it's made you feel, maybe next time you wont give in to the food so quickly.

Don't get hung up on it, draw a line and start over. Look on the positive- it was one thing- you could have had a whole unhealthy meal but you didn't! Hope tday goes well for you :D

Lunch done! vanilla shake( least fave) still 100% drowning in water
:character00180:

just caught up, good for you being 100% today, I think its brilliant that you thought about what happened, and then got back on the diet today. Brilliant Keep going

Thanks

I have felt anxiety lurking around for the first time in months today. Not needed right now..fact!

Well done for getting straight back on it today x

Damage limitation QG well done.
Mere x

Hey quirky
Emotional eating does make us all feel bad. It takes away our control, as it is least expected. At least now you know the one of the circumstances that it can happen. Knowledge is power to divert yourself next time :)

Weigh in 7 and by some miracle I've managed to still lose 2lbs

that includes my potato binge and my new Friday nights off. So I am pleased.

I started real work yesterday 7-6.30 so it was a long day and very physical so hopefully that will help me along the last 13lb. I met some truly wonderful personalities yesterday. The elderly clients in particular were a joy.x

Well done on your loss QG and glad you enjoyed your job. Long hours keeps the snout out of the trough! :D
Mere x

We all have something we love!
Mere x

Congrats on your loss quirky :D
Im glad you enjoyed your first day at work :D
We spend too long at work not to like it :)

well done on the loss, dont work too hard!

Back