Quirkys Diary

Hi Sam

not yet, DVD is on order. I shall report ASAP. Hubby might do with me ( or so he says)

I've just had a sort out and done some listings on eBay. As we going away at Easter and spent all my pennies on Exante! Hopefully I can get some pennies this way.x

ive counted up and I've got 16 days left. At the start it seemed so far away, but 16 days sounds like nothing.

I heard kettlebell exercise is really good! Let me know how you get on :D

Oh its a killer :-( I don't like it sadly. Hope you enjoy it hun.

Oh god .....I'm bound to be pants.

i bought shred and sat on the sofa watching it eating toast. :ashamed0005:

I do well at the gym thou usually. It's just beyond my budget at mo:(

Oh god .....I'm bound to be pants.

i bought shred and sat on the sofa watching it eating toast. :ashamed0005:

I do well at the gym thou usually. It's just beyond my budget at mo:(

Its in your head Quirky....
You think you need the gym to do well at the exercise... but the shred is truely great for toning !!
And it does work very quickly :D
And you can do it, as long as you dont have any toast in your hand ;)
I bet the toast will taste much better when you are toned, and at goal ;)

Marge is so right, if we can do it so can you....

I have that video....

I think that when i come back from dublin... And get back into ketosis..i may start it up again... I remember it wasnt that bad to do...

But it did hurt like hell for the first 4 days...

Nik

Morning QG,

How are you?

Sam x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm good thanks..you?

ive just got in from college and start induction for new job Monday!!!!!! Yes money at last.

Mmmmmmm I've just had my first chocolate shake, 10 large ice cubes , 120 ml water and 2 teaspoon Splenda then I blended for a good couple of mins. Nom nom nom. Yes I know it freezing out, but I just fancied one;)

I keep meaning to make of buy a bag of ice. I've been fancying one of those too today ... Maybe the sunshine made us think we needed an ice cream replacement! Ha ha.

Congrats on the job? What industry/business are you in?

X

Hi Sam

I'm a special needs teaching assistant and the new position is support worker eg helping people to live independently at home. So lots of transferable skills but older than school age.

I'm not afraid of hard graft and love people's diverse needs and their life stories. So hopefully it will all be ok.x

Surely it will be ok hun, as long as you are not scared of hard work :)

Hi Sam

I'm a special needs teaching assistant and the new position is support worker eg helping people to live independently at home. So lots of transferable skills but older than school age.

I'm not afraid of hard graft and love people's diverse needs and their life stories. So hopefully it will all be ok.x

That's excellent QG.
I take my hat off to you.

I bet you can't wait to start now!!
Xx

Congrats on the new job! :D Fab news xx

Well done on your new job Quirky :D

Weeeeeellllllllllll...

weigh in day and I've lost 5lb. To say I'm thrilled is an understatement. In in the 12 stone bracket:D Roll on the 11's. I got some more products from the Facebook yesterday so I've got enough for about another 20 days at the mo and this weeks loss makes me feel so motivated.

i went out last night with my friends, they drank wine I had tea. Yet still laughed till I cried. Excellent night.

I wonder if my Kettlebells cd will come today.?

Wow well done n the job, and weight loss this week AND new stone bracket!!!

what a week! :D xx

Back