quit using electronic cigarette

I find the e cigarettes great. The biggest motivation though, is the reason you quit in the first place. My mum died recently and I wondered what gift I could give her, knowing how much she loved me, I thought I'd quit smoking and join slimming world as she would have wanted me to look after myself now she isn't able to. It's the best decision I've made, I haven't smoked now for three months :)

Sorry to hear of your loss but huge well done, your mum would be so proud!! xx

I am using an e-cig at the moment, been one whole week off the cigs :) I am using mine quite a lot, as a replacement for normal cigarettes. Is this alright? I will eventually drop the nicotine but I'm not ready to yet. I want to be securely off the fags! Is this alright do you think?

I am using an e-cig at the moment, been one whole week off the cigs :) I am using mine quite a lot, as a replacement for normal cigarettes. Is this alright? I will eventually drop the nicotine but I'm not ready to yet. I want to be securely off the fags! Is this alright do you think?
Well done on stopping smoking, I haven't had a real cigarette for 18 months and feel so much better. I am finally cutting down the strength of my e-cig and hope to reduce it further really soon but I keep telling myself that I can finally breathe properly and I am no longer taking in all the tar and rubbish that are in cigarettes. Take your time and do it at your own pace, I have smokers who knock me because I use my e-cig but I am so much happier and saving money so I don't care what they say. Stay strong and keep up the good work :).

I've just started using a vip e cig...... so far, so good, acutally prefer the taste to normal taste of ciggies.

I do not really agree to use electronic cigarettes because it is a misleading way to avoid smoking. The nicotine will be always around them . I do smoke and i know a lot of people using electronic cigarettes and sometimes they still having a smoke because it is quiet difficult to stop in this electronic way!!! the nicotine is easy to consume but difficult to stop it.
Any way, good luck for people are using the electronic. Ñ==

Sorry Mrs Holders but i disagree. A lot of electronic smokes don't contain nicotine and i would rather be puffing on one of them than one with nicotine. Its helping me quit. And i am now learning to not have the electronic ciggy also. Much healthier option and they also don't contain all the other chemicals smokes contain

I have found that beyond the basic electronic cigarettes are high quality vaping mods. I use a few of these - yes I still have nicotine in my life, but that's OK. I like nicotine, I just don't like killing myself with the myriad of poisons in a cigarette.

In my experience vaping is FAR more enjoyable and satisfying than smoking; it's also cheaper, smells nice and allows someone to adjust their "smoking" to their own tastes. As I have told the 10+ people I have converted from smokers to vapers: why stop doing something you like? Lose the nastiness and get back to the enjoyment of a (healthy) puff, after all, it's that enjoyable 2 out of 20 cigarettes that makes quitting so hard!

Been on mu skycig for 3 days now, reqlly enjoying it.

Bumping because I've just bought a vapourlites one, and hoping there may be some recent quitters who had used and either been successful or not x

I started using e cigs 4 months ago and can honestly say I'll never smoke again. I bought a itaste vv 3 from here
http://www.paradisevapeuk.co.uk/product-p/tatevv.htm
They're 30 pounds each and I bought 2 so I'd have a spare battery. Sounds a lot to spend but not if you compare it with cigarette prices. I vape quite a bit in fact it's in my hand right now... Lol. But I really enjoy it and I know it's not harming me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh that's cool, good for you! I must say I'm not getting a lot out of this vapourlites one so I will be looking for others later and will check the link out x

I have been off the smokes for 6 weeks now.. I use the tornado V3 e cig and love it !! The advantages are fantastic but to be honest since I stopped smoking I find myself hungry all the time !! I am trying to snack on fruit but am sick of it !! But love my ecig :)

I used an electronic cigarette with no nicotine for two weeks and have not had a cigarette since - that was 18 months ago :). It's amazing how most of smoking is habit and you have a spare hand when you're having a beer or a coffee.

I hate walking past smokers in the street now and breathing smoke in, it stinks, they stink and I used to smell like that. I used to sneak out to smoke as my children never knew I did, they must have wondered what that awful smell was when I came back in :eek:

I use a vaping ecig and am currently on a coconut flavour, it is working really well at the moment :)

I use a vaping e-cig, have done for 3 months and it help me pack the cigarettes in.

I swear by them, over 12 weeks now and have saved so much MONEY!

Hello

I smoked for 30 years and four months ago changed to an ecig and I don't miss the stinkies at all. I'm not crazy on all the fruit flavoured e-liquids but have found a couple of menthol flavours I like.

I had tried and failed so many times to quit but this has been so easy I just wish I had tried the ecigs sooner.

Tracy x

Well done Tracy. I think I'd smoked on and off (mostly on) for around 30 years too. I have been a non-smoker for over 2years now, thanks to the e-cigarette. I never use it, but still have it, just incase. I liked the coffee one, but used to re-fill the vanilla filters with it. Also liked the cherry. Hope all continues to go well for you :)

I've started smoking ecigs instead of real ones because I wanted to have a white smile. And now I am struggling to give up smoking completely because I can't do much cardio because of that. I don't know if it is more nicotine addiction or just addiction to habit of smoking

Back