Quite Worrying

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cmacca, 5 October 2007 Social URL.

1. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge SS
    I have read a number of posts recently where people are only looking to lose about 1.5 stone, ie starting weight is 10.5 stone and they want to be 9 stone. I am a big fan of CD but surely if they have that little to lose this diet is a bit drastic ?, I thought it was supposed to be for people with 3 or more stone to lose ?. What are the guidelines for a CDC to take on a client ?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I think it's LL that stipulate 3st or more to lose.

If your BMI is 25 + 1st you can't do SS but could so one of the other plans.
  4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I know just what you mean though cmacca :confused:
  5. spooky

spooky Banned

The height of the individual has alot to do with weight loss on CD. If you are smaller than average height then a 10 1/2 stone frame will look large and on the BMI scale it shows up as in the overweight or obese category.
  6. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

True, the middle of my BMI range for my height is 81/2 stone.
    I reckon i'll only ever be this light if i chop off a leg..or two xxx
  7. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    you sound just like a CDC spooks! ROFLMAO
    Mini likes this.
  8. spooky

spooky Banned

REALLY?!?!?!?!?! ;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.