Quitting meetings so need support :(

Hi,

I'm quitting the meetings, money is tight and I really need to lose the stone I have put on since xmas!

I started at 15st 8lbs in Jan 2010
I was 9st 10lbs at Dec 2012

Now I'm 10st 13lb and none of my clothes are comfortable and I dont have money to buy new ones.
So from now I will be answering to you lot every Sunday night!!
I'm married (husband obese) with 2 boys aged 3 and 7 and they are a BIG handful and I'm studying a part time degree whilst I job hunt for a part time job.

I eat because I'm stressed :sigh: or in the last couple of days I have been sooooo hungry coz its the time of the month!!! I shop on a very tight budget and nothing really adventurous.

Right so from tomorrow I will posting my food diaries on here and then weigh in next sunday night!

I'm on 26 pro points and my rough plan for tomo is as follows;........

cereal (shreddie and skimmed milk) 5 pp yogurt 2 pp
soup with roll 4 pp
beef stew with dumplings 8 pp
crumpet 3pp butter 1pp

and I will add stuff on etc.

Firstly- a big well done from getting down from 15st 8lbs! You might have put a bit of weight on, but not a lot, so you'll easily get that off again.

I look forward to following your journey :)

Hi,

I'm quitting the meetings, money is tight and I really need to lose the stone I have put on since xmas!

I started at 15st 8lbs in Jan 2010
I was 9st 10lbs at Dec 2012

Now I'm 10st 13lb and none of my clothes are comfortable and I dont have money to buy new ones.
So from now I will be answering to you lot every Sunday night!!
I'm married (husband obese) with 2 boys aged 3 and 7 and they are a BIG handful and I'm studying a part time degree whilst I job hunt for a part time job.

I eat because I'm stressed :sigh: or in the last couple of days I have been sooooo hungry coz its the time of the month!!! I shop on a very tight budget and nothing really adventurous.

Right so from tomorrow I will posting my food diaries on here and then weigh in next sunday night!

I'm on 26 pro points and my rough plan for tomo is as follows;........

cereal (shreddie and skimmed milk) 5 pp yogurt 2 pp
soup with roll 4 pp
beef stew with dumplings 8 pp
crumpet 3pp butter 1pp

and I will add stuff on etc.

Welcome and Good Luck :) There's a couple of Threads on here which you might find useful, the 'At Home Thread' for those of us who don't attend meetings and your WI Day Thread, I'm not sure that there is a Sunday one as I WI on a Friday but you could have a look? PS-Hope u enjoy your Stew n Dumplings, one of my personal favourites! X

Well done on getting down weight so far, hopefully you are now back on track and wont find it until you lose the extra weight you put on. We are all here for you if you need us good luck with it

YAY thanks for the messages of support...I have been waiting patiently to log on all day:D!

Food for today....
3 x Weetabix with skimmed milk (starving in the mornings when I wake) 6pp

Fat free yogurt 2pp
crumpet with low fat spread 4pp (hungry when I got in from school run as I cycle there and back)

Homemade tomato soup 1pp
2 slices of brown bread 4
low fat spread 2tsp 2pp (again so hungry)

cereal bar 4pp
Banana 0pp
crumpet with low fat spread 4pp ( crumpets are the warburtons ones so they are 3pp :()

Beef stew with dumplings 8pp
-lean beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, balsamic vinegar, flour and herbs with packet dumpling mix)

2 x biscuits 4 pp

Daily allowence used - 26pp
Cycling 60 minutes used - 6pp
weeklies used - 7

Total used 39pp

So there it is, I'm starving right now but I never eat right before bed. I do feel looking at this that I need some more fruit in there its just so hard reaching for an apple when you are starving and the kids are creating chaos and your stress about everything but most importantly I STUCK TO IT TODAY!!!!

Tomorrows goals will be to replace a snack with fruit and drink a bit more water, what with all the cycling.

Thanks again for the support , I will check out those threads later in bed, bit of light reading!

YAY thanks for the messages of support...I have been waiting patiently to log on all day:D!

Food for today....
3 x Weetabix with skimmed milk (starving in the mornings when I wake) 6pp

Fat free yogurt 2pp
crumpet with low fat spread 4pp (hungry when I got in from school run as I cycle there and back)

Homemade tomato soup 1pp
2 slices of brown bread 4
low fat spread 2tsp 2pp (again so hungry)

cereal bar 4pp
Banana 0pp
crumpet with low fat spread 4pp ( crumpets are the warburtons ones so they are 3pp :()

Beef stew with dumplings 8pp
-lean beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, balsamic vinegar, flour and herbs with packet dumpling mix)

2 x biscuits 4 pp

Daily allowence used - 26pp
Cycling 60 minutes used - 6pp
weeklies used - 7

Total used 39pp

So there it is, I'm starving right now but I never eat right before bed. I do feel looking at this that I need some more fruit in there its just so hard reaching for an apple when you are starving and the kids are creating chaos and your stress about everything but most importantly I STUCK TO IT TODAY!!!!

Tomorrows goals will be to replace a snack with fruit and drink a bit more water, what with all the cycling.

Thanks again for the support , I will check out those threads later in bed, bit of light reading!

Hey Sweetie :) What a fantastic days food and fantastic willpower for sticking with it! Zero Heroes are great to snack on, they keep you going between meals and believe me the hunger does subside once you get into the swing of things. And if all else fails the Weeklies are there to help :) Which Packet Dumpling Mix do you use? I'm obsessed with Aunt Bessie's at the moment! X

Hey Sweetie :) What a fantastic days food and fantastic willpower for sticking with it! Zero Heroes are great to snack on, they keep you going between meals and believe me the hunger does subside once you get into the swing of things. And if all else fails the Weeklies are there to help :) Which Packet Dumpling Mix do you use? I'm obsessed with Aunt Bessie's at the moment! X

Thank you!!! I use a packet from sainsburys thats its a yellow and brown box I want to call it Hovis but its not. They come out really crispie and I love them!

Thank you!!! I use a packet from sainsburys thats its a yellow and brown box I want to call it Hovis but its not. They come out really crispie and I love them!

Ah that would be Goldenfry! They aren't suitable for veggies which is why I have to use A/B.x

Good evening to anyone having a look...
Today went ok, I did some baking with my 3 year which was a bad idea and I blew a lot of my weeklies :mad:.

Anyway todays food...

Rice crispies 50g - 5pp
Skimmed milk - 1pp

Crisps and a handful of cereal- 7pp ( came in from school run and was excited to start my studying so grabbed a bag of crisps not good)

Phili cheese pasta and veg - 5pp
Raspberries and squirty cream - 2pp

Homemade cookies - 25pp (I'm soo ashamed that I ate nearly half of them :eek:)
Banana 0pp

Homemade burger with a tiny bit of cheese and ketchup 10pp

daily allowence used 26pp
exercise pp earned and used - 6pp
weekly allowence used - 23pp (eeeeeeeeeeeek!! :()

Ok so no baking tomorrow!! Perhaps get some receipes together that are low propoints that I now I can bake and eat the lot without doing too much damage...or some that I don't like, unlikely but I will research.

OR!!!! I could get him chopping veggies and making healthy dips!!!
Thank you for looking!!!

Good evening to anyone having a look...
Today went ok, I did some baking with my 3 year which was a bad idea and I blew a lot of my weeklies :mad:.

Anyway todays food...

Rice crispies 50g - 5pp
Skimmed milk - 1pp

Crisps and a handful of cereal- 7pp ( came in from school run and was excited to start my studying so grabbed a bag of crisps not good)

Phili cheese pasta and veg - 5pp
Raspberries and squirty cream - 2pp

Homemade cookies - 25pp (I'm soo ashamed that I ate nearly half of them :eek:)
Banana 0pp

Homemade burger with a tiny bit of cheese and ketchup 10pp

daily allowence used 26pp
exercise pp earned and used - 6pp
weekly allowence used - 23pp (eeeeeeeeeeeek!! :()

Ok so no baking tomorrow!! Perhaps get some receipes together that are low propoints that I now I can bake and eat the lot without doing too much damage...or some that I don't like, unlikely but I will research.

OR!!!! I could get him chopping veggies and making healthy dips!!!
Thank you for looking!!!

I'm here and reading! Baking is a tricky one and one which I struggle with as I love to bake for Poppy etc. Last week I made Banana Muffins, those worked out at 5pp or I've made Double Choc Muffins and Choc Orange Muffins, both of those work out at 6pp each. I have made Fat Free Fairy Cakes tho, those worked out at 3pp Each and were either Strawberry Jam or Lemon Curd Filled. I tend not to make anything which I have to slice/portion as I know I'd be likely to have 'just a little bit more' but that's just me! X

I'm here and reading! Baking is a tricky one and one which I struggle with as I love to bake for Poppy etc. Last week I made Banana Muffins, those worked out at 5pp or I've made Double Choc Muffins and Choc Orange Muffins, both of those work out at 6pp each. I have made Fat Free Fairy Cakes tho, those worked out at 3pp Each and were either Strawberry Jam or Lemon Curd Filled. I tend not to make anything which I have to slice/portion as I know I'd be likely to have 'just a little bit more' but that's just me! X

Ooooo I like the sound of them, I'm supposed to making something in a minute for the kids lunch boxes and I think I may want to scoff the lot. I'm taking a study break and there is no fruit in the house and I'm hungry! Ahhhh

Ooooo I like the sound of them, I'm supposed to making something in a minute for the kids lunch boxes and I think I may want to scoff the lot. I'm taking a study break and there is no fruit in the house and I'm hungry! Ahhhh

What do u think U will make for their lunch boxes? Have U not got any veg u can snack on? X

Anyway food for today, not a great day as such, really really tired :(.

Started with...

50g shreddies with skimmed milk 6pp

then dentist and was early so grabbed a small chocolate bar, smaller than a freddo so i'm guessing 2pp
back home and it was...

fat free yogurt 2pp
brown bread with phili 3pp
cheese 1pp (tiny bit 10g)

Lunch was better
Homemade soup 1pp
brownbread and butter 3pp

banana 0pp

Bad when I got home from school...

sausage roll from co op 7pp
bowl of rice crispies 50g and milk 6pp

dinner was...
sauages x 2 5pp
Wedges 4pp
yorkshire 2pp
gravy 1pp
veg 0pp

Then just now I have another bread with phili 3pp

I only cycled once today as I had to use the car for the dentist and Im very tired as its the wrong time of the month as well.
Also forgot to mention that I am breastfeeding so should be having 33pp but because he is nearly 4 :eek: (not quite sure how that happened) I'm stopping soon like in a few weeks so I'm managing on 26pp.

Anyway Daily propoints used 26pp
Exercised earned 2pp
Exercised used 2pp
Weeklies used 18pp (think I only had 23 left so no only 5 left)

What do u think U will make for their lunch boxes? Have U not got any veg u can snack on? X

Eek no veg either, pay day friday so really streeeeeeetching it out :eek:!!!

Think I will just make a plain cake to pop in their lunch box along with the other stuff like fruit pot (pinapple yuk) and sandwiches.

Eek no veg either, pay day friday so really streeeeeeetching it out :eek:!!!

Think I will just make a plain cake to pop in their lunch box along with the other stuff like fruit pot (pinapple yuk) and sandwiches.

Roll on Friday eh! Did u make the plain cake? X

Hi ok,
Today was a bit excitable and different as it was pay day so by the time I picked up my son from nursery I was ready to get some food!!!

So anyway...
45g shreddies and skimmed milk 6pp
the rest of the oaty biscuits I made for the kids lunch boxes 9pp

Brown roll 4pp
turkey 2pp
banana 0pp

loads of brownies (whoops) 10pp

A few chips my husband got with his takeaway dinner as I forgot to pick up dinner 5pp

total daily used 26pp
exercised earned and used 6pp

opps went over by 4pp so will earn that back with a long family bike ride at the weekend.
Will plan my food for tomo so this doesn't happen again

Hi ok,
Today was a bit excitable and different as it was pay day so by the time I picked up my son from nursery I was ready to get some food!!!

So anyway...
45g shreddies and skimmed milk 6pp
the rest of the oaty biscuits I made for the kids lunch boxes 9pp

Brown roll 4pp
turkey 2pp
banana 0pp

loads of brownies (whoops) 10pp

A few chips my husband got with his takeaway dinner as I forgot to pick up dinner 5pp

total daily used 26pp
exercised earned and used 6pp

opps went over by 4pp so will earn that back with a long family bike ride at the weekend.
Will plan my food for tomo so this doesn't happen again

Yey for Pay Day! Onwards and Downwards :) x

Here to subscribe looking forward to reading your diary

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back