Quorn (mince ?) What do I do with it ?

I dont really like the mince personally, i get the chicken pieces alot nicer and you can still have 200g, i also got asdas meat free meatballs which are very nice!

Yeah as long as you get quorn with around 6 grams of carb per 100 g its fine, burgers are a no no and sausages you have to be careful with as they are just over 6grams

As far as i am aware yes, i have had asdas meatfree range and quorn for the past couple of weeks on SS+ still in keto and still losing.

I haven't strayed from the quorn chicken pieces and the mince.

The mince I put in water with veg then add to soup (using the water from the veg/mince so that I keep the nutrients from the veg). :) Add curry powder to a veggie soup and you have a lovely curry style soup :)

You can do this with the quorn chicken too.

Also have had quorn chicken 'stir fried' with the veg (pre-cook the veg) use water for 'liquid' and add seasoning of your choice (curry powder, chilli, paprika whatever powdered type floats your boat), let it dry out a little (the water) so there is only a tiny bit of water (and seasoning in the water) left.. the quorn takes it up nicely. :)

Mince you could do the same way and make it spicy if you like spice. Just watch using things like garlic /onion etc.

Oh and mince into the spicy tomato soup goes well :)

I have heard of the sausage chopped onto a salad, sounds good. :) They do quorn fillets also with coating but have NO idea how many carbs are in these, it's something I've eaten before CD (I'm Veggie).

Back