Quorn or Chicken?

cerysmt

Just wondering in terms of keeping in ketosis which is better to have with a meal? I've heard Quorn has more carbs, but then chicken has more calories...help!

Cerys x

I couldnt eat plain Quorn just as it comes :sick: Id rather have the extra calories, for all theyd be, and have real chicken :)

I agree, although I love quorn, I think plain chicken seems a wee bit more palatable!

Yes Girlsbig there are carbs in quorn. I've tried it twice, the one cut up into little chunks. Despite being smothered in chilli I absolutely hated it. Couldn't eat it :yuk:

I love love quorn , but then I cant eat dead birds because I have an irrational fear of birds. So it scares me to eat them. Weird I know , wish I was scared of cakes and chocolate. :)

I actually prefer the taste of quorn to most meat.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Basically you could have quorn or chicken and you should stay in ketosis with either. You are only having 100g so don't worry about the calories - best to avoid the skin on the chicken though if you are worried. So just choose whichever you would like.

I love quorn as I'm veggie. I chuck the chicken style chunks in a bowl with some broccoli and the bouillon, 2 mins in the microwave and that's tea cooked :D

Back