Quorn sausages I can't believe it :(

:( only just discovered this, gutted

could somone please confirm if other quorn products have changed or not

did notice burgers now come in a bag not a box in asda

would of been easier if they just made them smaller like everything else instead of switching ingredients about

I had 3 of the free quorn sausages for tea. My local Lidl still have them in stock *Yay*!

Tesco Light Choice sausages are tasty & quite low syns if your not vegetarian ;)

Light Choices Cumberland Pork Sausages, Reduced Fat, 8 pack, chilled , 57g each EE1 Red1 Green4
Light Choices Pork Sausages, Low Fat, 8 pack, chilled, 57g each EE1 Red1 Green4
Light Choices Reduced Fat Thick Pork Sausages, 14 pack, frozen, 50g each EE3 Red3 Green5

I got the syn free version in Lidl today for 99p a pack (frozen). I bought 8 packs lol!

I thought it was the new and improved so was eating "syn free" best ever ones lol my consultant told me it was the best ever so i checked and doh that was what mine all are

The time has arrived!:eek:

I am going to put two of the best ever sausages in a pan and try them for my breakfast :eek:

Never eaten a Quorn sausage in my life, so here goes! :eek:

The time has arrived!:eek:

I am going to put two of the best ever sausages in a pan and try them for my breakfast :eek:

Never eaten a Quorn sausage in my life, so here goes! :eek:

:yuk::yuk::yuk:

After reading the ingredients of a microprotein from fungi, I won't be risking giving them to the dog either!

Tesco frozen lincolnshire meat free sausages are free...
Come in bags of six
Not tried yet but I've got some ready to take on a picnic today so I shall keep u all posted!!

I brought 5 packs for a fiver in asda last night am gutted to say they have the best ever stamp on them! does that mean there a syn each?

Yeah Emma, its still not that bad though right? How many did you used to eat in a day? Maximui ate as 3 in a day so that's only 3 syns x

I normaly use them Atleast 3-4 times a week but i don really use my syns so its all good x

Tesco frozen lincolnshire meat free sausages are free...
Come in bags of six
Not tried yet but I've got some ready to take on a picnic today so I shall keep u all posted!!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but these are 1.5 syns each.

Just bought 6 boxes of the old syn free ones in lidl. They are 99p a box (reduced).

Btw I think SW must have put a bulletin out as our C just sent out a message!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back