RAC experience proves my food mindset has changed

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by The Maid, 11 June 2009 Social URL.

1. The Maid

The Maid Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Last night I got into my car to go out and it made a horrible noise on turning the key. A few moments panic then walked to my destination and when I returned called out the RAC. Within 20 mins. the very nice man was diagnosing that my power steering rack had failed. A phone call and we were on our way to deliver my car to an RAC approved garage and collect a courtesy car. Why am I telling you all this because before doing SW I would have returned home and eaten every comfort food in the house but no, having got the kids to bed, I did my back exercises and chose a choc. mini twister for a low syn treat (I was hungry) and e-mailed a friend. Certainly the very helpful and efficient RAC man helped make the situation less stressful together with the garage man who interrupted his England football to come out, but the thought of an unexpected car bill would have normally sent me over the edge anyway. Thank you SW - it's a great eating plan and a great mindset changer. Don't you agree? BTW I lost 1.5lbs according to my scales yesterday!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's great that you've realised the change! Hopefully now you have changed, you know that you can eat this way and be healthy for life.

Well done you :D

4. The Maid

The Maid Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.