Race for life?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by futureyummymummy, 15 January 2009 Social URL.

1. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    Hey just wondering would I be ok to start training for this while still on LL?

I'm upping my exercise gradually at the mo and wouldn't start the running for another few weeks so I'm thinking it's ok as long as it's a gradual increase?

Emma xXx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    Thanks :) I used to run every day but I haven't in years, am a bit nervous but so determined.

Rachels thread made me think about it actually I did the race for life 2 years ago after my nanna died of cancer but I walked it, I really want to run it this time.

Emma xXx

4. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    so long as you take it steady while you're on absitinance I'm sure you'll be ok. Remember, you won't have as much energy as when you used to run.
    Good luck. We should start a running thread!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.