• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Rachaels EE food diary- 3rd time on SW

S: 14st1lb C: 14st1lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone,im going to start posting food diarys,this will be my 3rd time on SW and i want this to be successful,as my last 2 attempts failed miserably!!Please feel free to comment and i will really appriciate any feedback as i have a fair amount of weight to loose!!!

Thank you
Rachael xxx :sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Friday 28th oct 2011
breakfast- 2 weetabix (HEB) and skimmed milk (HEA)

Banana,muller light,grapes.
lunch-massive salad,with raddish,lettuce,sweetcorn,cucumber,spring onions, and chicken.

Tea-chicken stir fry with garlic and soy sauce and noodles.

any good??

Today has been a bad day.
2 weightwatchers sausages,beans,poached egg and bacon.

Then a kfc for tea!!I didnt even pick wisely!!I just picked what i wanted ;-((((!!! erghh im so crap!

S: 115.21kg C: 99.34kg G: 76.2kg BMI: 34.3 Loss: 15.9kg(13.78%)
You are NOT crap!!!!!! You have lost two pounds and you will never be 197 again!!!!xxx

Sunday
roast pork,with mustard crust,roast carrots,roast potatoes and peas.1 mini yorkie 2.45 syns and 4 tblsp gravy 1 syn.

jam sandwhich (1.5syns) bread (HEB)

tea-salmon with chilli and garlic 4.5syns,rice,aspargus.

Monday, Jam on toast (heb) and 1.5 syns

lunch-1 tin of minimeals beans and sausage

tea-homemade slowcokked beef stew,potaotes,carrots and peas, gravey 1 syn.

S: 16st8.5lb C: 16st8.5lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Some of those meals look great - and don't beat yourself up about KFC it was just one meal and you got back on track

Have you thought about padding out breakfast with some more stuff -like fruit and yogurt? Extra easy is supposed to work best when you have lots of superfree food - and you can snack on fruit as well Your Fri 28th was a great day with loads of fruit and veg and your HEs as well

You can do it!!

Free Foods
baked beans in tomato sauce Tikka Chicken Mini Fillets, Ready to Eat, chilled
bacon eggs
Healthy Extras a _______________________
b 2 slices wholemeal bread (400g small sliced loaf)

Syns SynsFlora Margarine, Extra Light ½ Jam, No Bits, all varieties ½ Jam, No Bits, all varieties ½ Chicken Curry with Rice, frozen 4½ Premium Pork Sausages, 8 pack, chilled ½ Premium Pork Sausages, 8 pack, chilled ½ Premium Pork Sausages, 8 pack, chilled ½ Express Mexican Style Rice, ambient

now u mention it,i do rarely eat any superfree foods and my free foods are lacking especially today!i find it really hard thinking what to eat for lunch,and thinking of having a salad with my evening meal.im going to start afreash tmoz x