Rachaels slim and save my life!

Hi nomore, thanks! How you doing?

Going really good thanks glad your doing ok I cannot believe its the 10th day already it's flying by its great just hope it carrys on like this x

Had wicked thoughts yesterday of eating stuff I shouldn't! I had a bit of an internal battle over it but happy to say the willpower won! Think it must be TOTM doing this to me as I haven't had any cravings till last night. Grrrr hope its a short TOTM.

I have been having 1 pack for brekkie and 1 pack for lunch and then 2packs together with veg for dinner. This has been working well for me as I'm hungry in the evening. Today however I had 2 mac n cheese over asparagus and I just couldn't eat it all, I found it really sickly. So I'm going to just try 1 pack and veg for dinner tomorrow and have the other mid morning or afternoon. Wished I had ordered more shakes I feel like them more now then the meals. So will be ordering more strawberry, banana and choc shakes on Monday and less meals. Never thought I would be doing that!

Tired today and yesterday was headachy and slept for 4hrs in the day, whoops! So just bugger off TOTM before weigh in day!:mad:

Had to give in today and go and buy some new trousers which sort of made me happy as obviously it shows Ive lost weight. However when confronted with full length mirrors on 3 sides of the changing room and me in bra and knickers the result was not a happy one. It is a very long time since I bought anything new and I don't have a full length mirror at home. I was utterly shocked at the size of me, especially my legs I really had no idea I looked so huge. Yes I knew I was very obese but seeing myself has upset me, utterly gutted:cry: I really do feel like crying. I can't believe I did this to myself, what the hell was I thinking? To top it off I tried on practically every pair of trousers in the shop and nothing looked passable.
I know I'm doing sns and I will continue to lose the weight but right now I just feel utterly depressed and if I could get away with never having to go out for the next 6 months I would hide from the world.

Oh Rachael your doing so well I know it's hard but think of how far you've come. Please have the knowledge of next time you see yourself in those mirrors you'll have lost more weight and continue to do so. I hate mirrors I have one in my bathroom and that's all. Keep smiling and remember where all on a journey and you and me are just working through ours but WE will get there :)

:bighug: Ohhh Rachael you just have to remember you're doing something about the weight now and as bad as you feel now your going down in lbs every day :bighug:

I do know what you're going through and can empathize with you. Chin up babe and lets get the scales moving x x

Thank you both, I know I'm doing something about it but it is still hard knowing now I look like this. I started this purely for health reason as life was becoming hard and I didn't want to end up like those people you see on tv being cut out of their bedrooms! Lol! I suppose I have buried my head in the sand for too long about the way I must actually look. Like you nomore I only have a bathroom mirror and I think I suffer from the opposite of anorexia in that I look in the mirror and think I'm thin! Lol!

Well even though it has made me miserable and I still feel like that this morning :( it has made me more determined this has got to be for the long haul.

I don't think I will get much more than 3/4 pounds this wk scousemouse because of totm but its still going down and I'm half way through wk3 without any cheats so I will just keep going.

Thanks for your support guys. x

Aw hun. I could have written that myself :<

It is truly horrible to have low self esteem issues, I know as much as the next over weight person. But you are only this heavy NOW! You're only going to get smaller :) x

Thanks Elaine, thing is I didnt have low self esteem really, think I might have now though!:confused:

Week 3 weigh in today lost 4.4lb :D which makes 21.4lbs in 3 weeks on sns and just ounces short of 2 stone in 4 weeks (6lb off on CD)

On to week 4!

You're doing brilliant Rachael and the recommended weight loss per month is 14lb so you've smashed that by a mile.
Keep your chin up and soon you'll be at goal and wondering what the fuss was all about.
I think we all have days like that with feeling so down and miserable but just keep focused and look towards where you'll be in another 4wks :) x x

Still here, still going! Thanks everyone I know your'e right scousemouse time will soon pass and I will be where I want to be. Think its the summer hols too, Im a childminder and having the minded kids all day without any nursery or school runs make it seem twice as long. Cant wait till their all back in school and Ive got my routine back!

Day 25 today! Now only having 1 meal pack a day and no veg as Im not hungry like I was the first 2 weeks. Also gone off the mac n cheese and the mushroom pasta, but the meals were definately what kept me on the straight and narrow in those first 2 weeks.

Got into my jeans yesterday too! :D ok I know they're a size 24! BUT I haven't worn them for over 2 years, I always seem to take a larger size in jeans but I'm in all my size 22s now, I was wearing a 26! I know fatty fatty bum bum!! :rolleyes: Waiting for the day I cant only buy stuff in the fat lady shop!

Im going to treat myself to a new hairdo at the end of the month, I havent been to the hairdresser for over 2 years!!! I had stopped looking after myself and gone from always wearing make up to never bothering anymore, need to change things and start having a bit of me time I think. My Mum was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago and I think I just put myself on the back burner for that time and thats when the eating got totally out of control along with starting anti ds. It was a hard time working, looking after my kids and trying to be there for Mum as much as I could, she lives 1hr 30mins away so all the travelling took its toll too. She is fine now and had the all clear last year, just waiting on this years results now but I feel she will be ok.

So time to concentrate on me and start to live a little, perhaps the reason I'm finding this diet easy is because I don't have a social life!

Glad things are still going well. I'm still plodding on it seems like a life time away to the finish but I'm on my way lol :) glad your mums ok and you can concentrate on yourself we will get there :)

You're doing ace on this. Wayhay to getting into your jeans! I'm always a size up with new jeans but I do have some smaller ones that I've managed to stretch out to size 18!

So glad things have settled again Rachel your doing so good. Your going to get to goal I can see your success story now!! Well done girl xxx

Glad things are still going well. I'm still plodding on it seems like a life time away to the finish but I'm on my way lol :) glad your mums ok and you can concentrate on yourself we will get there :)

Yes we will, I know it! But I feel the same about it feeling like a life time away! Its great to set shorter term goals and I am trying hard to concentrate on those but the fact that Ive still got 8+ st to lose keeps popping into my head making it seem a little impossible!:sigh:

Glad your still going, are you not writing a dairy hun? I appreciate so much when others add their comments and support and I do feel ever so guilty that I don't post on others very often. Some I feel are so well established what could I possibly offer? Also I find it difficult to read or comment on ones that are perhaps restarting over and over, even though those are the ones we should be giving the most support to. It just takes a massive amount of energy to keep my own head in the zone I struggle to have any energy for posting. Gosh that sounds so selfish :ashamed0005: just got other things going on right now as well as keeping 100% to this its taking all my energy to keep myself on an upward beat, letting myself feel low is usually death to diets and I cant allow that to happen. Hope you understand what I mean. Think mood will improve when the kids go back to school! 2 weeks today and counting :happy036: thats my mindees by the way, I dont mind my boys being home!

Anyway weigh in number 4 on Thursday! :)

I wish this ketosis energy I keep hearing about would hurry up and come! Im feeling completely knackered all the time and apart from actually feeling a bit slimmer I dont feel any different to normal. Maybe it will get better when Ive lost a couple more stones as Im still carrying round another person and thats very hard work!

Well done on another awesome loss hun! x

Back