Rachaels slim and save my life!

LOL treat yourself to some new clothes hun

I went yesterday and came back with nothing!! Gonna go again Sunday... Need boots and basics, not wasting big money on things till had me op!

Have a good mornin x

Back from clothes shopping and very happy to say a much more successful trip than a few weeks back! Actually came home with 2 pairs of jeans a new shirt and a jacket! Yay for me, all size 22! Cant remember the last time I bought 22s only 2 more sizes and into an 18! That may still sound big to most of you but its been at least 15 years since i was that size. That also means I can buy things in more than 1 shop. I will now chuck out all my bigger clothes at the weekend and have a sort through some of the smaller size tops I've got.

I also got some new trainer as I think its about time I started moving my butt! I have a gym membership but have only been once since Jan! I would really like
to start to go but I'm a bit worried exercise will slow my weight loss. Is this generally true when doing a VLCD?

I've got a shed full of equipment too, a proper treadmill, rowing machine, cross trainer and weight bench, about time I started using them. I'm just going to start off walking though for a few weeks until I feel a bit fitter and doing 10'000 steps a day regularly. I use to love doing all sorts before I had kids, played Badminton every week, step aerobics 2-4 times a week and I use to regularly run 25 miles or more a week. God what the hell happened?!! So want that buzz again, I need a plan!

Yipee well done babe that's amazing :)

Deffo get back in the gym, make sure you have plenty of water and extra protein you will be fine

I'm no expert but I do train a fair bit, if you want any help ask away

Xxxx

Sorry diary! Been busy being ill, working, being ill, not working, being ill! You get the picture ;)

I haven't gone astray just been quietly getting on with it although I have had to check back in here to find out exactly where I'm up to! So I have completed week 9 and 10 I will just lump those 2 weeks together as I didn't bother weighing until this morning.

So wk 9 and 10 loss is 10.4lbs :bliss:3.4lbs to go and I will be in the 16s! I never thought I would be this much down in only 10 weeks! 4stone 4.4lbs gone forever.
Im sure I can be another 2+ stone down by christmas which will see me in the 14 range. To say I'm extremely chuffed with myself would be an understatement. :D

Your doing grand hun, hope your feeling better soon

I've been the same battling being unwell. Well done sticking, no doubt you will do smash that two stone

Well done xxx

Wow thats amazing!

Sorry you're unwell, but great determination and weight loss, inspires us all

Thanks Rebekah, Hamishs Mum, I'm feeling so much better today and this is just something I do now and finding it easy. I rarely think of eating anything else now it really doesn't interest me, that has only happened in the last few weeks so it does take a few months I think. I'm absolutely determined to get my life back and start living not just existing which is what I've been doing for the last 6 years.

Just noticed my BMI is 37.8! Got to go and check where I am on the fat scale! Wonder if I've made it into the just obese range! lol!

Where are yoooooo?? Hope everything is ok x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I know, sorry! Been under duvet for 2 weeks inbetween working, kids e.t.c. Sorry hunnie crap countdown buddy I turned out to be :( Ive posted on your diary xxxxxx

wow wow wow! That is all I can say. I have loved reading you diary. You are doing fantastically. I can't wait until Christmas for you. I'm on day two and so far loving it. I have nowhere near what you have to lose, but at my current weight gain rate I will be in three years so thought I would try to stem it now. Good luck, keep it up.

So how's it going?

MERRY CHRISTMAS! To everyone new and old. I have not been on here since October, slim and save has become so much a part of my life I dont even think of it now, but thought I would update my profile.

My last post on 4th October saw me at 17st 4lbs 11 and half weeks later Im 14st 2.2lbs:happy036: so 3st 2lbs lighter.In a that period I also did a 10 day refeed after being on sns for 12 weeks. Ive actually lost track now of how much I lost each week so cant post those.

Total loss in 5 months, 7 stone 5.6lbs!!!!! I still have 3st 2lbs to go but there is a big light at the end of my tunnel! I feel fantastic and no longer restricted to the fat lady shop! lol

I hope all those who have commented on my diary are well and still going strong or at their goals.

Oh and Im so commited to my weight loss Im not breaking for Christmas! It doesnt bother me in the slightest I feel so good, I know I wouldnt if I ate so its just not worth it in my mind. Anyway Im 2.3 pounds from being in the 13stones and Im not ruining that. Should be there sometime this week :D

Hope you all have a great Christmas. xxxx

MERRY CHRISTMAS! To everyone new and old. I have not been on here since October, slim and save has become so much a part of my life I dont even think of it now, but thought I would update my profile.

My last post on 4th October saw me at 17st 4lbs 11 and half weeks later Im 14st 2.2lbs:happy036: so 3st 2lbs lighter.In a that period I also did a 10 day refeed after being on sns for 12 weeks. Ive actually lost track now of how much I lost each week so cant post those.

Total loss in 5 months, 7 stone 5.6lbs!!!!! I still have 3st 2lbs to go but there is a big light at the end of my tunnel! I feel fantastic and no longer restricted to the fat lady shop! lol

I hope all those who have commented on my diary are well and still going strong or at their goals.

Oh and Im so commited to my weight loss Im not breaking for Christmas! It doesnt bother me in the slightest I feel so good, I know I wouldnt if I ate so its just not worth it in my mind. Anyway Im 2.3 pounds from being in the 13stones and Im not ruining that. Should be there sometime this week :D

Hope you all have a great Christmas. xxxx

Wowwwwww xx well done x

Not too great! Missed ya on here x

Awww sorry youre still having a hard time hun. Im so sorry about going AWOL my lap top died a death 2 months back and i rarely get on my eldests one. Ive got it today, hes playing new xbox games so Ive had permission, lol.

Have you swapped to SW then? Hows that working for you? x

Well done! That is fantastic. I hoped you hadn't been on because you were doing well and no because you had fallen off the wagon, but I am so pleased to hear how well you have done. Keep it up and don't forget to check in with us occasionally, you are so inspiring!

Wow long time since I was on here! Now at 12 stone so total of 9 stone 7.8 pounds lost! life is very different and good :) I took up karate and am currently an Orange belt, I love it! Doing a 10k in June too. Slim and save you rock!

Back