RachelS - Its been a long time!

Sorry to hear you have ex problems; I can sympathise - had terrible trouble with mine last year but he has buggered off now thank goodness. With fifteen grand of my money but hey, you can't have everything and my new guy is lovely.

Still, where's your super-strong evil twin when you want her eh? Although my super power I think would be the regeneration thing - I'd go paragliding without fear ha ha.

Sorry to hear you have ex problems; I can sympathise - had terrible trouble with mine last year but he has buggered off now thank goodness. With fifteen grand of my money but hey, you can't have everything and my new guy is lovely.

Still, where's your super-strong evil twin when you want her eh? Although my super power I think would be the regeneration thing - I'd go paragliding without fear ha ha.

Theres always hope eh?!! I decided to take stock and relook at what it is I find attractive in guys and why I always seem to end up with horrible men!! Not come to any great conclusion as yet mind, but Im working on it!!
Super strong evil twin eh? I could so do with one of those!!:D

Morning hun, hope you're having a better day today.

I think I am if that makes sense? Havent had time to think about it!! Really busy day at work so wont get a chance to update this properly til later. Dont know what was wrong with me last night really, just on a downer and not pmt!
Hows you today?!

I'm ok. My water heater broke down which is just great. Someone is here fixing at the mo. Hope he is able to fix it cause it really need my hot water

hey Rachel, hope you have a lovely xmas and new year.. good luck :) xxx

Getting slightly excited!!

Only one more sleep til Santa! My youngest is sooooo excited! I overheard the neighbourhood kids talking last night about whether or not Santa does actually exist, their logic was so funny! They came to the conclusion that he must exist because no one likes carrots and they are always gone in the morning so the reindeer must eat it so Santa does exist!!!! :8855:
Lost 2.5lbs last night so considering I had had my work night out and drank quite a few G&T's etc I was quite chuffed. We dont have another weigh in until the 6th January so Im going to try my hardest not to fall by the wayside and panic the second week.
I finish work at 12pm today and then Im going on a last minute mad shop to make sure Ive got everything, fingers crossed I make it.

Happy Christmas to everyone btw, hope you all have a brilliant festive season!!:D

Well done on the 2.5 - that's bloomin brilliant especially considering the time of year.

I'm the biggest kid in my family and I'm very excited - tracking santa on the norad website at the moment ;) Love the kid logic re the carrots though.

Have a wonderful Christmas day tomorrow x

2 Days and 3 Nights

2 Days and 3 Nights where I ate off plan and probably drank my body weight in wine!!
Thankfully, I got back on plan yesterday and its been fine, although I did fight the Xmas cake demons last night!:8855:
It was nice having mum over for xmas and the girls loved it. As mum had cut her hol to Costa Rica short, she had loads of money left and insisted on getting the girls a Wii from Santa for Xmas!!:eek: It was something we had had when we lived with my ex husband and one of the many things we had to leave behind when we left to go to the refuge.
To say the girls were over the moon when they unwrapped it is an understatement! It hasnt been off since!
I have a video of my Mum and Molly playing it on Xmas day on my FB site, if you want a peek, pm me for my email address and search for me on FB, just say youre from here and I'll add you. Its well funny.
Back to work tomorrow for 3 days and then off again for 4. I'm not going to overeat but I am going to have few G&T's (slimline) on New Years Eve, looking forward to that!!

Hope you all had a lovely Xmas?!

Lovely of your mum, Rachel and a great treat for the girls too. I've had to leave things behind before and even though you tell yourself it's just 'stuff'... well, you know.

Glad you had a good Christmas and good luck with getting back on track x

Lovely of your mum, Rachel and a great treat for the girls too. I've had to leave things behind before and even though you tell yourself it's just 'stuff'... well, you know.

Glad you had a good Christmas and good luck with getting back on track x

I know, its all just material stuff but they used to love it and I just couldnt afford it on my own at the mo. It was lovely of Mum to do that!

How was your Christmas? Good I hope? x

I had a lovely Christmas thanks. Talking about 'stuff', my OH tends to buy me replacements for books and stuff I used to have before - some things it's nice to have back x

I had a lovely Christmas thanks. Talking about 'stuff', my OH tends to buy me replacements for books and stuff I used to have before - some things it's nice to have back x

Oh thats just lovely! He sounds like a lovely man:p
My mum on the other hand is a bit of a gloommonger, she said that I would probably never find anyone decent as she didnt think there were any good guys out there. She pointed out the fact that I am 37 and had 2 girls etc etc and no man would want that. I want to believe that there is someone out there for me, really I do but I dont really get out to meet anyone anyway. You never know tho eh?
Ive decided to join an evening class at the local college in Feb and hopefully a salsa dancing class too so at least I'll have something other than work or home!

Rach where are ya? :p come back soon! :D xxx

Last edited:
Back