Rachel's plan to be slim for 30! :)

Can I have your old car?

Please!

Haha, your food looks good xx

Haha I wish I could give it you! I've some how managed to swindle £350 for it in a part exchange.... it's not even worth that!

Thank you :) I've tried to stay good this last week! Not as many naughty treats! :) xx

Haha bless ya Hun I no you ca do it :). New car sounds fun hope you got it ok. Iv had a bit of a bad day :( but nothing the points can't handle lol. Well on your loss great news xxx

Haha bless ya Hun I no you ca do it :). New car sounds fun hope you got it ok. Iv had a bit of a bad day :( but nothing the points can't handle lol. Well on your loss great news xxx

We will both do it! We'll be in our little black dresses in time for xmas!!

I got my car ok thank you :) It's so much nicer to drive!

Don't worry, 1 bad day is OK. We all have a blow out every now and again. At least it fits into your weekly points! So it's all fine!

Thank you :) xxx

I'm off to Nando's tonight! So trying to keep as low as poss on points before I go!

Breakfast: OSS 4pp (4)

Snack: WW cookies 2pp (2)

Lunch: Salad 1pp, soup 2pp, yogurt 1pp (4)

Snack: WW wafer 1pp (1)

So I have 15pp for tonight!!!!

I think I'll go for spicy rice, macho peas and the chicken burger! 20pp... so 5 weeklies needed!

26/26

21/49

Last edited:
:) sounds yummy hope you have a gd time. I hope these help you Hun xxx

Attachments

• image-3361210369.jpg
    image-3361210369.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 31
  • image-4286433075.jpg
    image-4286433075.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image-1412592927.jpg
    image-1412592927.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 23
  • image-2216902421.jpg
    image-2216902421.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 21
Oops I only went and had a gooey caramel cheesecake last night! Was well worth it though! It was a massive 17pp! :eek:

Weeklies are on 38/49 (I'll be blowing that tomorrow, and the rest!)

Breakfast: OSS 5pp (5)

Lunch: Wotsits 3pp, soup 2pp, yogurt 1pp (6)

Dinner: TBC 12pp to use

It's Monday again already! How the weekends fly by. I had a great time out for my birthday, great company and entertainment, I was even up dancing with the Greek waiters! Hopefully that burnt off a few cals!! haha.

Consumed Weekend food:

12pp on pasta and sauce for Friday's tea.

Sat:

Cornflakes 5pp
Toast 3pp

few crisps 5pp

meal out:

calamari ??pp, moussaka, 1 profiterole! ??pp, about 5 drinks

weeklies blown out of the water!

Sun:

Toast 7pp

wrap pizza 6pp

cake 5pp

half a pizza 12pp? salad, stuffed mushroom 2pp, milky bar dessert 4pp, few maltesers 3pp

39/26

OOOOPS

Eating out again tonight too! Blooming birthday meals out haha. I don't anticipate a loss next week as I'm out tonight, tomorrow, Fri and Sat! Will try to be good tonight and have less alcohol consumption over the weekend.

Breakfast: OSS 4pp (4)

Lunch: Dairylea salad 1pp, soup 2pp, yogurt 1pp (5)

Dinner: 15pp!!!! Will have to have a few weeklies I imagine....

But on the bright side I do seem to have lost about 1lb! So it's going in the right direction at least! :)

Last edited:
Hehe all about the cake on your birthday tho :). Its gd that your still working out your point ect tho xxx

last night I ate at Bella Italia! I had 15pp to spare. I spent 16pp on a pasta dish but didn't eat it all! So I imagine I had about 11pp. Then I had some friend courgettes, I guess about 3pp, again didn't eat them all! I was going to have some birthday cake but ate 3 slices of garlic pizza bread instead, about 10pp?!?!?

So all in all yesterday my meal out was about 24pp so I was over in my weeklies by about 9 pp - so it's not too bad I guess!

Today will be another naughty food day as it's my birthday! The big 3 0!!! How time has flown. Bought some mini cake bites into work as it's your duty to do so when you have a birthday. So I may not even think about points today, I think I'll just jot down what I eat and behave 100% for the rest of the week (minus the alcohol on Fri!) I was going to drink on Sat night too but I think I'll just have the 1 instead.

Breakfast: OSS 4pp

Snacks: Tutti Frutti :), few brownie bites and cornflake bites! who knows how many points!

Lunch: Not really brought anything in as I have cake bites haha. Quavers 3pp, muller 2pp,

Dinner: I think it's a meal out, but I don't know yet!

Happy Birthday Rachel Hope you have a great day :D I thought it was the end of the world turning 30 :cry: but i've got over it now :)

Happy Birthday Rachel Hope you have a great day :D I thought it was the end of the world turning 30 :cry: but i've got over it now :)

Hehe I know! I was dreading it! But now I feel ok, it's only a number!

Thank you for your birthday wishes :) :) x

Back