Rachel's plan to be slim for 30! :)

I wish I had a gym more local to me, but they're all out of town & to cycle out would be a workout in itself & I just wouldn't go!! I used to love body pump class - really good for toning, if they have it available at yours I really recommend it, it's soooo good & tough! Your personal trainer sounds brill - I feel like I need that sometimes, mainly now!! I'm not having an issue with weight as such just wobbles!! I've lost weight but still seem to have kept my lumps and bumps, which is why I need to exercise! There is truth in the muscle weighs more than fat thing, so maybe take measurements as I'm sure all this gym bunnying will be changing your shape even if the weight loss isn't quite what you want :)

Hi :) I have to go to the gym near to where I work as the one on Birmingham has no parking and is about a mile away! Don't fancy the walk there and back, that's a workout in itself! I pop by after work as often as I can but it always takes me about an hour to get home once I've finished! Oh well, mustn't let that stop me! Yes I've done the odd body pump style class before, they really are good! They do a few at the gym I go to but they all start at 5.15pm... I finish work at 4 and don't fancy hanging around for ages! I might try it one week, see how it late I get home. I'm the same, I think I'm happy with my weight, it's just the toning up and getting rid of the unnecessary weight I want to achieve! That's good advice, I think I will start measuring! I do notice that once I start exercising my weight normally goes up, which massively demotivates me... but then again I am eating a few too many sweet treats within my plan, even though it is within my points! I need to cut them out! I won't be buying anymore.... only ryvita and rice cakes! Do you have a diary? x

This week has flown by! Really hoping for at least a half pound loss for Monday! I really need to cut out the after dinner sweet treats and stick to yogurts only!

Breakfast: OSS with ginger and sweetener 4pp (4)

Snack: Kallo choc rice thin 2pp (2)

Lunch: Chicken salad 1pp, Sarnie 3pp, Muller light 2pp (6)

Snack: Snack a Jack 2pp (2)

Dinner: 12pp to eat - as I'm heading to my parents I'll probably pick up a ww ready meal and some veg!

My weight just does not want to budge! I think one of the problems is that every single weekend until April I have something on. I might change my weigh in day to Friday, then if I gain a bit of alcohol belly or meal out belly at least it should have passed by then! I do stick to my points but I think I either need to up my exercise or change the things I'm eating (which is pretty healthy already!) I'm going to give up the sweets and cakes/biscuits as of Friday for 40 days. Only treat will be the odd hot choc, yogurt and maybe a light mousse. I will lose this weight!!!!!

I can't remember what I ate over the weekend, but it wasn't really that much. Definitely stuck to points and anything else went into my weeklies, just no shift for me this week :(

will track until Thursday and then see what I weigh! My OH's b'day is on Thursday so I'm going to save up all of my weeklies to use on the b'day meal I'll be cooking him. This could be tough!

Breakfast: OSS 4pp (4)

Snack: Snack a Jack 2pp, apple (2)

Lunch: Soup 2, salad 1, yogurt & jelly 1, (4)

Snack: Kallo Rice cake 2pp (2)

Dinner: Chicken & White wine linguine 9pp, salad, stuffed mushroom with puree, onion, parmesan 1pp (10)

Snacks: Curly Wurly 3pp, Wafer Ice Cream 4pp (7)

Total: 26/26

Weeklies 4/49

Might use the other 3 on an extra rice cake and 1 or 2 love hearts

Last edited:
I hopped on the scales this morning and they say I've lost a pound! Yay!! Finally starting to get somewhere.... although I imagine it will be hard to lose this week.... Valentines/b'day on Thurs, Meal with his parents on the Fri (Indian meal!), Cheese & Wine night at his friends on the Sat! Never ending social activities which involve food! I'm going to struggle..... I will attempt to eat as little as poss on Thurs, healthy on Fri and not much of the cheese on Sat! Wish me luck!!

Snack: Yogurt Go Ahead 4pp (4)

Lunch: Soup 2pp, Chicken salad 1pp, yogurt 1pp (4)

Dinner: Hairy Dieters Chilli Bowl 8pp, Salad, Carrot and Courgette chips (8)

Dessert: Pancakes! Probably 5pp with 1pp choc spread and sweetener

26/26

Rice cake 2pp

6/49

Will also be having a 1:1 gym session this afternoon for 30 mins! Always a toughie!

Last edited:
Sounds like a busy week :) Congrats on your loss - may be aim for a sts this week as your galavanting!! Is it your birthday celebrations this week? Hope you have a good one :)

Sounds like a busy week :) Congrats on your loss - may be aim for a sts this week as your galavanting!! Is it your birthday celebrations this week? Hope you have a good one :)

Thank you :),

Yes I think a STS is more realistic with the outlook of the week ahead! It's my OH's birthday, I'm hoping it will be fun! x

Well it's now the start of lent! I was going to give up chocolate and sweets but I think I will eat what sweet type things are left in the house and just not buy anymore until after lent! All I have lying around are go ahead biscuits and flavoured rice cakes. I actually don't have any choc or sweets in the flat! So I guess I could stick to it! Last year I went that little bit further and gave up cakes and biscuits too... but I think this year it may be a little harder to avoid. I think my best bet is to avoid chocolate, sweets and dessert!! I always like a dessert after dinner and used to eat the WW caramel crunches all the time.... well not anymore! (for the next 40 days at least!) I'll go for a yogurt or a light mousse instead.

Rule of Lent:

No chocolate
No sweets
No hefty after dinner desserts!

This will start on Friday as I have b'day celebrations for the OH tonight and tomorrow. Then after that it's tough! Anything that is put in my path I will avoid!

Blab over!

Snack: Go ahead thins 4pp (4)

Lunch: Chicken salad 1pp, sandwich 5pp, yogurt 1pp (7)

Dinner: Jacket sweet potato 4pp, sauted garlic & chive mushrooms, stuffed pepper, salad, Cherry tomatoes, cheese 2pp bit of a mish mash! (6)

wafer ice cream 4pp (4)

25/26

I ate so much yesterday!!! Massive b'day meal for the OH! Dauphinoise potatoes, sticky toffee pud..... calorific! oh dear oh dear....

Well according to yesterdays weigh in I was 11st2 and a quarter lbs! So I aim to be that next Thursday morning!

Out again tonight for an Indian meal.... just too many meals out lately!

Oh dear oh dear the last 3 days have consisted of very bad eating! Hoping that I'll still be the same weight on Thursday! Got to stop eating out!!!!! But I have a meal out on thurs :( will save my weeklies for that!

Today I've eaten,

bread 5pp jam1pp

jacket 5pp, salmon 2pp, cheese 1pp, salad

bns chips, salad, square wrap 4pp, cheese 1pp, purée, onion, pepper, totomato

yogurt 1pp

Hope you enjoyed all those meals though :) I love dauphinoise potatoes :)

I did! But I'm paying for it now!! Out tonight too for drinks for a friend's birthday! Will try my best not to have too many, not much of a drinker anymore anyway! Just not shifting anything! Grr at having a social life! haha

Diet is not going well! I did manage to lose a little last week but this week it's just gone wrong! £ meals out last week, a party tonight and a meal out on Thursday! I just can't seem to escape the eating out trap at the moment! After Thursday I think I'm ok until around 9th March.

My OH has booked a surprise trip away for my 30th during the 1st week of April, so as long as I lose 6 or 7 lbs by then, I'm happy. I have 6 weeks! My shopping list next week will mainly consist of meat and veg! Going to try to cut back on the carbs. Stir frys and chicken with veg dinners most nights!

Snack: yogurt 1pp (1)

Lunch: Soup 2pp, Ryvita 1pp, yogurt 1pp, Rice Cake 2pp (6)

Snack: Rice cake 2pp (2)

Dinner: Half a chicken burrito 9pp, salad (9)

Drinks and a cake at a friends b'day! Not planning on drinking much, can't tolerate it anymore!

26/26 plus any extra :( just can't keep count of points when you're out for things like this!

My diary is not very motivational at the moment!

It's so hard when you're eating out, the best you can do is guestimate & I suppose try & up the exercise to counteract some of it!! Sounds good though ;)

It's so hard when you're eating out, the best you can do is guestimate & I suppose try & up the exercise to counteract some of it!! Sounds good though ;)

It really is! Going to do some exercise tonight and tomorrow so that should push me along a little! Hopped on the scales today and it said I was 11st and 3/4 of a pound.... but I didn't eat a lot from about 5pm last night through to this morning so it was probably water loss! Will see how I look tomorrow morning! x

I've not had time to log on over the last few days! It's been busy busy!

This mornings scale trip showed that I had lost but I didn't eat much yesterday, so it's probably water loss! I will probably weigh the same tomorrow!

Off to the gym in a bit... although I feel as though I'm coming down with something :(

Lunch: Soup 2pp, ryvita with salmon and spread 5pp, yogurt 1pp (8)

Dinner: Square wrap 4pp, puree, onion, tomato, cheese 1pp, chutney 1pp, BNS chips, salad (6)

22/26

Will prob eat a go ahead or something!

I hopped on the scales this morning and I had a STS weight! Which is great news considering the past week! Heading to the gym again today after work so it should prepare me a little for the meal tonight!

Already pre-booked.... having Welsh Rarebit (calorie heaven!) followed by Seabass on spring onion risotto and chive & white wine sauce.

CALORIFIC!!!

So far I've eaten:

Snack: Rice Cake 2pp (2)

Lunch: Chicken 2pp, sandwhich 7pp (9)

Snack: Orange thins (4) 19/26

Dinner: As above..... loads of points!! will eat my weeklies worth tonight I think!

5 extra for dinner, 12 pp guess for starter, 20pp guess for main?

32/49

I hopped on the scales this morning and I had a STS weight! Which is great news considering the past week! Heading to the gym again today after work so it should prepare me a little for the meal tonight!

Already pre-booked.... having Welsh Rarebit (calorie heaven!) followed by Seabass on spring onion risotto and chive & white wine sauce.

CALORIFIC!!!

So far I've eaten:

Snack: Rice Cake 2pp (2)

Lunch: Chicken 2pp, sandwhich 7pp (9)

Snack: Orange thins (4) 19/26

Dinner: As above..... loads of points!! will eat my weeklies worth tonight I think!

5 extra for dinner, 12 pp guess for starter, 20pp guess for main?

32/49

Well done on STS this week with all the partying you done gud result there will b a minus figure at scales nxt wk :)

Back