Rachel's plan to be slim for 30! :)

hi im just popping in to subscribe xx

Oh dear I felt terrible on Wednesday night and had to have the day off work yesterday. Achey limbs, sore skin, bad head, sore throat.... horrible! I seem to have it at least once a year but it only every lasts for 1 day, which I'm glad about!

I didn't eat very well either, I had:

toast 5pp
go ahead biscuits 4pp
thorntons choc.....9pp
chicken 4pp, cheese 2pp, bacon 2pp

27/26

My weight has also started to shoot up a little, but I think it's due to TOTM as i'm bloated and my IBS flares up around this time too! All I can hope for is a good weekend. I've just been given an express design job to do, a whole magazine in 2 days!!!! So it will be a busy busy weekend with either not eating a lot or eating too many bad things due to being pre-occupied!

Plan for today:

Breakfast: OSS 4pp (4)

Snack: WW cookies 2pp (2)

Lunch: Salad 1pp, soup 2pp, yogurt 1pp (4)

Snack: WW wafer 1pp (1)

Dinner: Out tonight so I'll probably just have 2 pieces of toast 5pp and a few crisps with friends that come over. The rest of the points and weeklies will be spent on drinks!

Last edited:
Blimey, what a bad few days of eating! Without pointing it I had the following:

Friday evening: Sandwich plus 6 or 7 vodka, lime & lemonades!

Saturday: 1 slice bread, piece bday cake, ham sandwich, small fairy cake, animal biscuits, stuffed chicken and veg!

Sunday: 3 x weetabix, chicken sandwich, bday cake, fairy cake, animal biscuits, roasted veg pasta, choc mousse!

OOOPS

Today:

Lunch: Salad 1pp, soup 2pp, yogurt 1pp (4)

Snack: ww snack 2pp, hummus & carrot 1pp (3)

Dinner: soup 1pp, bread roll 6pp, ww dessert 5pp, kinder snack 3pp

total 28/26

weeklies 2/49

Last edited:
Food don't seem that bad Hun. Seem like oh have had a gd weekend :) xx

That's true, it could have been worse and it could have been better! haha. Feeding a cold at the mo too. When I'm ill I just want to eat junk! Other than that it was a nice weekend :)

Did you have a good one? x

It was a nice weekend didn't do much but the house is clean and all the washing is done so I did well haha.

I no I have a really really bad sweet tooth today could have eaten all the Easter eggs in Tesco haha xxx

Haha if it was me that bunny wd be no more hehe.

I no I try to keep on top of it all but I find other things to do haha. But it's done for the mo will try and keep on top of it now xxx

It doesn't help that I live with a messy man! Constantly cleaning up after him haha. We have laminate flooring too and it gets so dusty so quickly! Doesn't help that we have a tiny kitchen either, just looks cluttered haha.

I'm quite proud of myself for not eating it yet! I doubt it will last the week though! x

Haha bless ya.

I live with a messy man, messy child and mess mum and dad there all don't do anything so have so much to do all the time lol but wdnt have it any other way :).

I think you should try and make him last all wee but I no I wd give in lol xx

Feeling so ill today, sore throat, headache, bunged up... I just feel like I want to eat to make me feel better! mega munchies! I've behaved so far....

I've had to cancel my training session at the gym tonight too :( I've not been in weeks!

Today's food:

Lunch: Chicken Salad 1pp, soup 2pp, yogurt 1pp (4)

Snack WW snack 2pp (2)

Dinner: Stuffed Turkey breast 4pp, philly 1pp, bacon 1pp, roasted veg & bns (6)

Snacks: Fairy cake 3pp, cake 4pp, mini mars 2pp, animal biscuits 3pp (12)

30/26

6/49 weeklies

Last edited:
Oh no Hun what's up a cold sort of thing? I no How you feel about sweet stuff I could eat everything today :(.

Food looks gd Hun tho :).

Just try and keep on it but I no that's easier said than done I really hope your ok.

Roast night for me (family night) xxx

yes just a nasty cold :( I'm usually crying at this stage (sinus related!) and I don't seem to be at the moment which is good, but I have a horrid throat! So painful I barely slept! :(

Thank you, I'm trying my best! I have so many nice things in my draw I could eat... resisting though!

Oooh yummy, sounds lovely! x

Bless ya babe I really hope you feel better soon before you go away.

It's so hard when you feel pants just try but I no how you feel if I'm down or ill I can't help but eat loads. I'm a comfort eater xxx

Bless ya. I haven't been heartbroken for years so don't no lol.

I hate that I am tho as don't help diets ect xxx

I feel so horrible today :( I'm at work but I've had to pull out of taking photos at a school event, I just don't think I could handle it! Off to Boots to buy some throat spray after work, it's getting so sore!

Food for today:

Lunch: Chicken salad 1pp, Soup 1pp, yogurt 1pp (4)

Snack: WW biscuit 2pp (2)

Dinner: Turkey stir fry - Turkey 4pp, Teryaki sauce 0pp, veg 0pp (4)

Snacks :(: choc 2pp, hummus 2pp, animal 3pp, cake 3pp, 2 x hot choc 3pp (13)

29/26

9/49

not gone over too much but it was a bad bad day!!!

Last edited:
Back