Rachels road to slimdom weight loss diary!

We also love eating out.... just eating in general! We're moving in together in a couple of months, and we have both vowed to eat more healthily once we can get our own kitchen (we both live in shared houses atm) and can actually enjoy cooking together more of the time.
It is my first time doing CD, my goal is 11st7, so I'm hoping that will take me to size 12/14 territory. Am currently 15st3 and 16 on top, and 16/18 bottom....
It's going OK, I'm so naughty though I fall off all the time. Am reading the Beck diet solution now though as well, so hopefully that will help sort my head out and help me reduce cravings!!! still, I think to myself, it's been 7 weeks and I've lost 25lbs. It's not a CD record, but better than I could ever have done on any other diet!
Might go and have my soup I think, then have one left for later.... the hunger pangs are starting to really get to me now!!!
How you finding Day 1? xx

Wow that is so encouraging because I have 7 weeks in which I would like to loose 2 stone!Ive heard about this Beck book and am going to have a look into buying it I think!!
Day 1 has been plain sailing so far,I think the good weather means we can go out and about and enjoy the weather.I think if it rains and there is nothing to do,thats when your in the eating danger zone!
I can definately see me going to the cinema a little more often now-minus the popcorn and haribo!
Are you on fb hun?
xx

I am... I'll add you.... and I might put a button to it on here like you have! good idea :)
At the moment I'm getting all my uni written work done by a week on Friday, so yep, staying in the house, there's nothing I'd like more than to munch my way through a packet of hobnobs while writing lots of words! Getting out of the house is definitely the way forward! x

I am... I'll add you.... and I might put a button to it on here like you have! good idea :)
At the moment I'm getting all my uni written work done by a week on Friday, so yep, staying in the house, there's nothing I'd like more than to munch my way through a packet of hobnobs while writing lots of words! Getting out of the house is definitely the way forward! x

Awesome! I bet it must be hard when your revising for uni work....I think if it was me id just have a bag of haribo sat there,copious amounts of tea and some ginger nuts(I have freakish taste in biscuits!)
We will do this,the sooner we get to goal the sooner we shall have to stop forking out all the money,time and energy.We can then concentrate on spending that money on clothes and enjoying our new figures!
xxx

Deffo.... hoping to start proper job (well, I have to get one first, but it's in hand....) with a brand new work wardrobe full of lovely Size 12/14s.... sharp suits, plus I love shift dresses and heels for work. I love tailored clothes, so flattering!

Ginger Nuts are NOT freakish! YUM!

I can't get my facebook to go under my name as you have.... it just says to my that i've put in the url under the wrong format....

Deffo.... hoping to start proper job (well, I have to get one first, but it's in hand....) with a brand new work wardrobe full of lovely Size 12/14s.... sharp suits, plus I love shift dresses and heels for work. I love tailored clothes, so flattering!

Ginger Nuts are NOT freakish! YUM!

I can't get my facebook to go under my name as you have.... it just says to my that i've put in the url under the wrong format....

I know I love them too v.slimming!
You only need to copy and paste the part which starts with "profile"on the url link,if that makes sense!
xx

Last edited:
Biscuits are bad. Custard creams are my downfall.

Problem is, my horse loves them too and I've not bought any this week as I can't be trusted not to eat them while giving him a titbit! Haha!

Biscuits are bad. Custard creams are my downfall.

Problem is, my horse loves them too and I've not bought any this week as I can't be trusted not to eat them while giving him a titbit! Haha!

Awww....lucky horse hehe!
xx

So day 1 completed!!
Am happy to report that I stuck to it,found it quiet ok actually.The fact that the weather was nice mean that me and my OH could go out and enjoy it and helped take my mind off of food!
Tonight my OH cooked himself a pizza and it did smell absolutely lovely.But that was fine,I went and had a bath.When I got out I took my frozen tetra out of the freezer and defrosted it a little,cut the top off and ate it with a spoon for a yummy ice cream type treat!
So day one completed :)
I AM going to do this....
6 weeks and 6 days until my holiday ....
Good night everyone and have a cracking day tomorrow and good luck anyone with weigh ins.
Rachel xxx

Am sorry to break this to you... but you don't get all the vits if you freeze tetras :s so I wouldn't do it unless its your 4th one of the day?

Well done on day 1! You made a good decision avoiding the pizza haha. You have done so well preparing for the diet too!!! When is your first weigh in? :)

Am sorry to break this to you... but you don't get all the vits if you freeze tetras :s so I wouldn't do it unless its your 4th one of the day?
Ah no!I didnt realise!
xx

Well done on day 1! You made a good decision avoiding the pizza haha. You have done so well preparing for the diet too!!! When is your first weigh in? :)
Thank you!My first weight in will be either on Tuesday or Wednesday,I have to call her to confirm on Monday!So I will have been on the diet 9-10 days already!EEK!
xx

Ok so start of day 2.Im now at work 1litre of water filled up and raring to go,slight rumbling tummy but going to try and hold out until 11am for my first shake....
Heres to a successful day 2!
xx

I'm back at work too, first weigh in tonight, and I'm determined not to screw up this week!

We can do it!

Get stuck in to work helps take your mind off the hunger xxx

Back